Hardin-Jefferson 69 Nederland 61/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 hours ago, no-look said:

There is a lot you don't know about Nash. He makes things happen behind the scenes. 

I sense another conspiracy theory here.  Even TxHoops, who's admitted to me he abhors conspiracy theories, has chimed in.  And then winwin's response.  Have I been duped again? I've met stevenash and from our conversation, I had the impression he was up for sainthood. Perhaps he's The Godfather of local basketball?  I need to research this complex individual.  If anybody can, stevenash can.

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You guys make such a big deal out of a small bit of technology that disrupts the flight of the opponents shot.  It's not that significant.

Thanks for clearing the air on this deal (CT).

Btw, I need to borrow that insignificant device when we go to D. Big Sandy on 1/9.  Let me know.

Since " Wizardry" has been conferred upon me, just to clear the air, I must admit that at the age of 9, I was sitting behind a girl in elementary school class and snapped her bra strap.  I am revealing this travesty only to get out in front of the harrassment allegations that have beleaguered so many other celebrities.

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Since " Wizardry" has been confirmed upon me, just to clear the air, I must admit that at the age of 9, I was sitting behind a girl in elementary school class and snapped her bra strap.  I am revealing this travesty only to get out in front of the harrassment allegations that have beleaguered so many other celebrities.

A 9 year old girl with a bra? That's impressive on her part!

I thought HJ played very well. Solid team. Snead hit some big shots. Also, HJ big man #34 Persohn was very effective inside. When Nederland PG #11 got in foul trouble (eventually fouling out late 3rd Q) the Hawk pressure created some turnovers and turned an 8 point deficit to an 8 point lead. HJ put it away late hitting free throws down the stretch.