Hull-Daisetta vs Deweyville

H-D BOBCAT 55

HD had four 2-way starters out vs Kountze. Strategic move by the Coaches. The Bye week hopefully helped, although it's been confirmed one of the four is out for D-Ville. If HD runs the ball like they did in both previous game's 4th quarter, and gets the TE involved in the passing game, maybe a TE dump pass, HD wins. 

HD 20

D-Ville 18

17 hours ago, Top cat said:

Against Kountze HD's best two football players #99 and #5 were standing on the sideline hopefully they will be playing this week. Does anyone know? 

#99 is hands downs the most physically gifted athlete on Hull's roster, although he has been injured some of the season... The top 5 players I've seen on the field this season for HD are, #99 Price (when playing), #14 Fregia the QB, #9 Whiddon WR/CB, #33 McGee FB and #55 Downs OT.

#99 causes havoc on defense from his DE spot, #14 has a big arm and is sneaky fast, #9 is an athlete with good hands and a good cover corner, #33 is a big hitter, loves contact, tough kid, #55 is a good run blocker at about 6'3 300lbs.

I think some people are hyping kids up on this HD team. The coach made 4 kids sit out to make sure they are ok for district play? Come on now, you play to win. Maybe he held them out to prevent them from getting hurt, wow! With all these STUDS.... HD still barely beat West Hardin. From my understanding, West Hardin is not a powerhouse football team. 

20 minutes ago, waterboy6890 said:

I think some people are hyping kids up on this HD team. The coach made 4 kids sit out to make sure they are ok for district play? Come on now, you play to win. Maybe he held them out to prevent them from getting hurt, wow! With all these STUDS.... HD still barely beat West Hardin. From my understanding, West Hardin is not a powerhouse football team. 

Do you know anything about football? Why would you not sit key players out that are dealing with injury, for a game that does not matter! District matters! Sitting them and giving them two weeks to get 100 percent was  a smart decision. So if your gonna comment at least make it relevant. 

22 minutes ago, USC36 said:

Do you know anything about football? Why would you not sit key players out that are dealing with injury, for a game that does not matter! District matters! Sitting them and giving them two weeks to get 100 percent was  a smart decision. So if your gonna comment at least make it relevant. 

No I do not know anything about football. I was a waterboy in High School. BUT, I do know that in Texas, you play to win every game. I do not feel like those kids were injured. I believe they were held out to prevent injury and so when they lost to Kountze (Terrible Team) they would have a excuse. 

I haven't seen HD play (will on 10/6), but I have seen Deweyville.  They have a couple of DT that look like they could be starting for UT on defense.  Pirates are much improved, especially on defense, great pursuit.  Couple of small backs quick as beagles.  No way I can account for potential returning Bobcats, so based on what I do know, Deweyville 22 HD 14.