Sad. Trump lying again

westend1

26 minutes ago, westend1 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Even sadder.  He boasts of a golf handicap of 3, but anyone who plays with him says he shoots around 80.  Why lie about that?  and he takes 4 ft gimmees.  Waiting for the 6 people who post on this site to respond

Well, here you go.  Why not start a thread about obama lies while he was potus?  You, like others, think of obama as the golden child that did no wrong.  obama did do his best to weaken our military.

32 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Even sadder.  He boasts of a golf handicap of 3, but anyone who plays with him says he shoots around 80.  Why lie about that?  and he takes 4 ft gimmees.  Waiting for the 6 people who post on this site to respond

You never played with a lying golfer? You haven't played much golf. Is this what we have come to?

34 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I assume that Trump knows more about our top secret nuclear programs than Me or you, or the writer of this article....

8 hours ago, westend1 said:

The left was so used to obama lying that they think everybody does!  LOL!!

32 minutes ago, westend1 said:

No kidding.  In 6 months he has apparently upgraded our entire nuclear arsenal and it's stronger than ever before.  LOL

I would assume our military comes out with new technology almost daily.  Every president since WW1 can make that statement about the previous 6-8 months and be telling the truth.  

29 minutes ago, new tobie said:

If O would have said the same things that the present retard has said there would be turmoil. Just calling the white house a dump.......Vanessa lost her crown over nude pics, but for  the wife of the preaent clown its ok. 

Your fake outrage is comical.

43 minutes ago, new tobie said:

If O would have said the same things that the present retard has said there would be turmoil. Just calling the white house a dump.......Vanessa lost her crown over nude pics, but for  the wife of the preaent clown its ok. 

Vanessa had nude pics with a woman. Why are we rehashing this garbage? The inability to learn is the essence of stupidity.

16 hours ago, westend1 said:

You never answered the question as to why you think many posters left this forum. You would think we would get plenty of posters on here anxious to read the intellectually uplifting quips from new tobie. You would also guess that many posters would be chomping at the bit to debate/refute the many "far Right wing nut" links (as interpreted by the unbiased, all-inclusive, morally and intellectually superior free-thinkers who comically refer to themselves as Progressive Liberals). And according to many on here, the Conservative posters outnumber the Liberal posters 50 to 1, and use this (false) majority to suppress the Liberals posters through unmitigated and swarming personal attacks. And, according to many, the links highlighting biased, far-Right blowhards should be condemned by everyone, while in the same topic the collective intellectual and extremely unbiased "moderates" highlighted are beyond reproach...and unfounded dissension to these links is just a sign of the unenlightened pack mentality of the deplorables beyond the scope of refute or acknowledgement. Furthermore, any and all ridicule of acts by the current President are acceptable, while the same or worse acts of the past President are completely off-limits and any comparisons are unfair and completely out-of-bounds. And, along those same lines, any personal attacks on the current President reflect an accurate description of his mental state while like attacks on the former President are performed by blind, biased, racist, hateful sycophants and should be prohibited by law. Did I adequately explain why so many posters seem to refrain from voicing their opinions on this forum?

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I would assume our military comes out with new technology almost daily.  Every president since WW1 can make that statement about the previous 6-8 months and be telling the truth.  

Yep, it may have come out with new stuff within  last six months. But I bet it was developed during Obama's administration. 

Trump and his followers try so hard to minimize Obama's legacy. It ain't happening.

To be fair and equal, being the Progressive that I am, I thought I would at least present some truth about Trump:

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Trump appears to be the only US president to have earned a net negative public opinion of him out of all post-WWII administrations, with 53 percent disapproving and 42 percent approving of his performance since he came into office in January, a poll conducted for ABC News and the Washington Post showed on Sunday.

5 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

To be fair and equal, being the Progressive that I am, I thought I would at least present some truth about Trump:

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Trump appears to be the only US president to have earned a net negative public opinion of him out of all post-WWII administrations, with 53 percent disapproving and 42 percent approving of his performance since he came into office in January, a poll conducted for ABC News and the Washington Post showed on Sunday.

How does Obamacare fair in that poll? What about Hillary...is she still leading by double digit points?

And thanks for the laugh with that oxymoron. It's been a while since anyone has had the audacity to use "fair and equal" to describe a Progressive, even though the label was self-described through the eyes of a liberal.

21 hours ago, Englebert said:

How does Obamacare fair in that poll? What about Hillary...is she still leading by double digit points?

And thanks for the laugh with that oxymoron. It's been a while since anyone has had the audacity to use "fair and equal" to describe a Progressive, even though the label was self-described through the eyes of a liberal.

Obamacare is VERY popular. Still around and has not been repealed or replaced. Town hall meeting where protesters chant that they want their Obamacare...errrrr Affordable Health Care...errr ACA... ObamaCare! Hell, which one is it? Diidn't realize we had so many health care plans to promote.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Obamacare is VERY popular. Still around and has not been repealed or replaced. Town hall meeting where protesters chant that they want their Obamacare...errrrr Affordable Health Care...errr ACA... ObamaCare! Hell, which one is it? Diidn't realize we had so many health care plans to promote.

If Obamacare was so popular Trump would have never been elected. Obamacare has never had over a 50% approval rating in any major poll. (Even Trump has been over 50% in most polls at some time.) And I really do hope you realize that the ACA, the (Un)Affordable Care Act, and Obamacare are all the same thing. They all have the moniker of being the worst legislation in American history. Too bad we have 47% of the population who don't pay their fair share of taxes but demand the other half pay from cradle to grave. What a utopia this world has become when one can demand others pay for their care, and scream like little dependent children when someone suggests they must pay their own way.

14 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

No, Bush had his opportunities and missed. Obama did the job.

No, no, no...and no. You stated previously that what was accomplished during an administration but was started in a previous administration, then the previous administration gets the credit. Just like a Liberal to take credit for other's deeds, picking and choosing which traits are noteworthy based solely on political affiliation. How you people sleep at night is mind boggling.