Trump's Drama Page

BLUEDOVE3

31 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I think I will start a new topic and post all of Trump's bad dealings and bumbling actions

Ex-Scottish leader: Trump is an "utter nincompoop"

This is the hidden content, please

You would think after your previous failed attempt to list Trump's lies that the embarrassment from that monumental failure would deter another attempt. Oh well, keep us entertained with your epic meltdowns.

6 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

First, I want to get paid first being a Trump troll. Who do I contact? Secondly, Trump's right-wing poll is lower than Obama's? Wow?

Thirdly, Trump was putting out so many lies (still does), I would have spent too much time on his lies. 

After the previous administration, lies seem to have become an acceptable method.

7 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

First, I want to get paid first being a Trump troll. Who do I contact? Secondly, Trump's right-wing poll is lower than Obama's? Wow?

Thirdly, Trump was putting out so many lies (still does), I would have spent too much time on his lies. 

First, you need to contact George Soros about getting paid. He's the only one stupid enough to hire trolls to disseminate false and egregious posts.

Second, does Hillary still win in a landslide in that poll of yours? And where does Obamacare stand in that poll?

Third, you say Trump tells copious amounts of lies, but you fail on an epic scale to convey these so-called lies in your posts. Are you related to Al Gore?

15 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I think I will start a new topic and post all of Trump's bad dealings and bumbling actions

22,000 is a nice number....

The Dow closed at a record high for the 5th straight day yesterday.  The 31st new record high since Trump's been in office.  

32 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump is everything I preach to kids to not be, a racist, bully, idiot, liar .......there are much better rich people in this world that give money to help people. The worst president ever. Let's kick his p grabbing arse out in 2020. If not sooner

Please defend your accusations. Give us some evidence as to why you think Trump is a racist or a bully or an idiot or a liar. Until evidence emerges, your blowhard lies are pathetic, and you shouldn't be anywhere near kids spouting your hateful rhetoric. There are much better people in this world than a partisan hack with no sense of shame. Hopefully the kids are smart enough to see through the blinding hate, and just laugh at the crazy old fart...thinking "I hope I don't grow up and act like that". As for us...you sure are entertaining.

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

22,000 is a nice number....

The Dow closed at a record high for the 5th straight day yesterday.  The 31st new record high since Trump's been in office.  

Yeah, the very same guy who minimized  the stock market performance when Obama was President as artificial.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Please defend your accusations. Give us some evidence as to why you think Trump is a racist or a bully or an idiot or a liar. Until evidence emerges, your blowhard lies are pathetic, and you shouldn't be anywhere near kids spouting your hateful rhetoric. There are much better people in this world than a partisan hack with no sense of shame. Hopefully the kids are smart enough to see through the blinding hate, and just laugh at the crazy old fart...thinking "I hope I don't grow up and act like that". As for us...you sure are entertaining.

I guess you don't think kids should be taught not to lie, bully, be a racist or idiot?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

The president lies more than he tells the truth! Don't have the time to list his lies!

55 minutes ago, new tobie said:

The president lies more than he tells the truth! Don't have the time to list his lies!

Translation: you don't have the ability to determine what is a lie. But you do have the ability to slander and spew hateful rhetoric without any credible supporting evidence. I'm frightened for the children. It's seems they are being taught they can tell lies, pre-judge, and stereotype someone based on political affiliation.