Bridge City 11 Silsbee 1/Gm1-FINAL/Bridge City leads series 1-0

47 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

BC in good position to steal a game here. They threw a guy with no wins on the year (but with decent numbers) against the tiger ace.  If they can win this one they'll be set up well to advance 

Who was on the hill for the Cards tonight?

55 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

BC in good position to steal a game here. They threw a guy with no wins on the year (but with decent numbers) against the tiger ace.  If they can win this one they'll be set up well to advance 

Bingo.  Shrewd move by Coach Landry to put the Cards in a good position.

But it isn't over yet.

41 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Bingo.  Shrewd move by Coach Landry to put the Cards in a good position.

But it isn't over yet.

Three straight series where at least the 'ace' of the staff did not go against Sundgren, tonight it worked. Tonight BC came to play and we didn't 

6 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Three straight series where at least the 'ace' of the staff did not go against Sundgren, tonight it worked. Tonight BC came to play and we didn't 

I like the theory in general.  Don't burn your 1 against the other team's ace, especially if you think your 1 is significantly better than their 2.  I don't think that's the case with these two teams but when you get a dub against arguably the best arm in the district (I said arguably WOS peeps), that's a monster win. 

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I like the theory in general.  Don't burn your 1 against the other team's ace, especially if you think your 1 is significantly better than their 2.  I don't think that's the case with these two teams but when you get a dub against arguably the best arm in the district (I said arguably WOS peeps), that's a monster win. 

Definitely big.  Puts them in a great position.  Trevis just seemed a bit off tonight and they took advantage.

20 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Definitely big.  Puts them in a great position.  Trevis just seemed a bit off tonight and they took advantage.

Yeah ... control was not there and was constantly behind in the count .... a great wise man said to me tonight "sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield" 

35 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

They should reach a state tourney soon, They have the pieces to make it

All about clicking at the right time ... Silsbee has the pieces this year .... they just left them on the bus tonight I guess .... you have to have a little luck also to get there .... but BC will be a force the next few years