Silsbee v Jasper Bi-District

STiger85

5 hours ago, BaseballLG18 said:

I'm taking jasper.. they have beat west orange both games this year two out of there three losses.. should be a good series tho..ย 

They also lost to WO-S.

So because Jasper beat WO-S they should beat Silsbee. What about Jasper's 3 losses to Bridge City? A team Silsbee swept in district 9-1 and 11-1.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

They also lost to WO-S.

So because Jasper beat WO-S they should beat Silsbee. What about Jasper's 3 losses to Bridge City? A team Silsbee swept in district 9-1 and 11-1.

Just shows that you still have to play the games and that some teams match up better against some teams than others, along with the fact that you may see different pitchers than other teams see.

10 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

They also lost to WO-S.

We will see what happens that's my prediction.. should be a good series.. better than the other games scheduled for Friday..ย 

It may be tough to use score from prior games to compare teams in any sport but in my opinion baseball may be the toughest. ย Don't get me wrong baseball is a team sport but unlike any other it can be totally dominated by just one player. So you have to see what pitchers the teams faced when talking common opponents. ย You can also put a pitcher out there twice against the same lineup and he may no hit them one game and the next game he may be run off in the first inning. ย I have to take my Tigers in this one overall only losing 4 games all year by a total of 4 runs. ย Pretty solid.

On 5/3/2017 at 1:30 AM, BaseballLG18 said:

I'm taking jasper.. they have beat west orange both games this year two out of there three losses.. should be a good series tho..ย 

We lost due to pitching people who never pitched before just finding spots don't get it twisted. With that being said i'm taking silsbee in the sweep

33 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

We lost due to pitching people who never pitched before just finding spots don't get it twisted. With that being said i'm taking silsbee in the sweep

this isn't true either. ย Jack is only person who didn't pitch against Jasper. ย The people who pitched in the loses to Jasper were Bernard, Chad Dallas and Ragsdale..

Was a great 2 games some good plays by the Tigers today. ย The game last night was a great one that really shouldn't have been close with 6 errors by Jasper but one rough 1/2 inning for the Tigers almost cost us. ย Today's game we had a few good plays or the outcome may have turned as well. ย Centerfield came up huge today.