Silsbee v Jasper Bi-District

STiger85

Congratulations to Silsbee.  Umpiring n this series was very suspect.  Change a call twice in first inning.  Calls a kid from Jasper out at second and home I'm smh.  Good luck Silsbee hope you go deep and Jasper will return with only one senior starter and lots of talent returning.

The calls at the plate looked good to me and I was right behind it.  The one at second was close but the closer one to me against Jasper was the call at first that ended an inning and saved a run.  Now on the other thread I was just asking what that call in the first was.  I think Huey said the ball hit Partain but not sure.

30 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Was a great 2 games some good plays by the Tigers today.  The game last night was a great one that really shouldn't have been close with 6 errors by Jasper but one rough 1/2 inning for the Tigers almost cost us.  Today's game we had a few good plays or the outcome may have turned as well.  Centerfield came up huge today.

True.. it was a great series.. congrats to silsbee they earned it on this one