Hardin Jefferson Hawks

BADSANTA

Nederland and New Braunfills are the only teams to beat this group which each did twice.

They are by far the smallest hJ team I have ever seen but they keep finding ways to grind out wins. Every game that I have seen this year has been exciting to see them hustle , make the extra pass and just play team ball. at times they shoot the ball just as good as any other team in the area. against huffman the first 5 0r six shot were made all of them being threes. in the case of the "silver haired man" or any other fan for that matter, refs have to understand their jobs are harder and more scrutinized than being a CEO  of a major company, Never will they be able to appease all fans and coaches. But if they work hard to control the game and make consistent calls  their jobs would be easier.

1 hour ago, Barney Fife said:

Nederland and New Braunfills are the only teams to beat this group which each did twice.

They are by far the smallest hJ team I have ever seen but they keep finding ways to grind out wins. Every game that I have seen this year has been exciting to see them hustle , make the extra pass and just play team ball. at times they shoot the ball just as good as any other team in the area. against huffman the first 5 0r six shot were made all of them being threes. in the case of the "silver haired man" or any other fan for that matter, refs have to understand their jobs are harder and more scrutinized than being a CEO  of a major company, Never will they be able to appease all fans and coaches. But if they work hard to control the game and make consistent calls  their jobs would be easier.

Maybe yall should go back to the old system of paying refs :)

2 hours ago, Barney Fife said:

Coaching my friend.

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Just imagine how good he/they will be when silver hair is not around and they have a player or 2 over 6 feet tall.

I'm not to sure.  Although I've limited experience with basketball, one of the great universal pleasures of most sports is making sure Refs & umpires are made aware when they miss a call.  This silver hair unnamed individual is doing his team a service.  I'm sure the officials appreciate it also. :) 

why not play them? Indeed this will be the hardest game on their schedule? silsbee is loaded and everyone in  SE Texas has to respect what coach SIG has done with that group but to take them off of your schedule or back out of a game like many other teams have done is just down right stupid. Lace them up and play ya heart out and see what the score brd says at the end.