PNG vs Central

Indianforever

4 hours ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

I think they have done a heck of a job this far! They are young and still learning what more could you ask for. Qb is a sophomore Cmon man he is killing it on the field. Week by week they get better and play a little better. I think we will be hard to beat after losing like we did to Pam. No one else in the district could hang we did and should have won! But they showed us some stuff we need to fix, and I think you will see that tonight!

Looking forward to it.  No other place I'd rather be.  I hope this brisk North wind keeps up, we don't have much of a passing game anyway... 

PNG Varsity is a junior strong team, right now. Many coming back next year. They have sophomores up that play some. Yes we are going to lose some key defensive players but they have some to step up. Logan Lejeune and Robinson at linebacker will be missed next year but there are some good players coming up to take their place. McZeal and Mcgough are seniors but Riggs is a junior and Hughes is a junior. Andrew Hebert, who had to step in at H back against Memorial, is a big and strong with good hands. I don't see a hbig drop off next year. Now after that i don't know. I know our Freshman are good, not too sure about the Sophomores, except RJ, of course.

6 hours ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

The butch is like our second home. We probably have more wins then central and ozen at the butch lol.  Are they still trying to get the money back they lost to thieves by making you pay to park lol.

Butch don't charge for parking.  you must've just stepped out of a time warp...

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 1:01 PM, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

Maybe a little picnic after the game for you 2? Water and peanuts? Get ole B.G. on the cell to get his take? There are kids in Elementary school that have not had a Nederland win since they where born............. SAD............ 3 senior classes graduated without a win... Not a single kind in high school or 7th and 8th graders know what a MCM win is like............... I gotta go... I am tearing up.... About to start digging my hole so I can go into hiding if we lose.......

well you said Central was better than advertised I tried to tell you they weren't but you didn't listen. Nederland will have their hands full wont be no damn picnic I promise you! Besides that you didn't even go to the PAM game it was a dandy!

21 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

i tell you what we better not play like that again or we will loose,i don't know what the deal is but you don't run your qb that much,thats a good way to get him hurt,Our play calling was bad the coach was calling some bone head plays jags played tough but it prolly should have been close to 50 we should have scored,but it was a good game,jags came to play Png was sleeping on off pretty much all night,tell me yalls take on the game

2 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

i tell you what we better not play like that again or we will loose,i don't know what the deal is but you don't run your qb that much,thats a good way to get him hurt,Our play calling was bad the coach was calling some bone head plays jags played tough but it prolly should have been close to 50 we should have scored,but it was a good game,jags came to play Png was sleeping on off pretty much all night,tell me yalls take on the game

Welp, that's the type of qb you have...a zone read...he runs. Didn't see png last year, but did that qb run?? Probably not. I'm gonna leave it there before I go off on a rant...big bro know what I'm talking about...

4 hours ago, biaplayer said:

when you get ready bring that corvette motored chevy truck by the house and I will break out that hemi cuda and show you what a real street car is supposed to do

16 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I want to put my c5 zo6 h/c/i against both of them lol

Gonna be funny when the ole "Purple Haze" beats both of you....... Ole street truck.......

2 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

I agree.  I'm not a fan of ava running too much.  Qbs throw the ball, run when they have to.   You have Rbs and Wrs to run the ball.  Too many Setx qbs go to college and get moved to different position because they see athletes that haven't fully learned the position.

Faircloth bought the Madden 17 playbook set for last night. 26 runs is unacceptable with the lead. That is what Hughes, Williams, and the Sr. RB is for. Im for even bringing in Bost at QB after a certain point if they have the confidence in him they say they have. If you wanted him to be your running back then you should have played him there.

Better learn to slide....

12 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Some of those running plays were designed passing plays, RJ is so dang quick he makes them look like a running play. I agree though, keep from getting hurt when we're up. 

Also what I said wasn't just in reference to this game. It has been this way since we had a 20 plus point lead at Silsbee, the very first. I and a few others in the stands wondered aloud why they hadn't pulled him. Bost can run a conservative, ball control offense with a big lead. We have had big leads all year. This season could take a huge turn with an injury.

35 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Also what I said wasn't just in reference to this game. It has been this way since we had a 20 plus point lead at Silsbee, the very first. I and a few others in the stands wondered aloud why they hadn't pulled him. Bost can run a conservative, ball control offense with a big lead. We have had big leads all year. This season could take a huge turn with an injury.

Well you are wrong about one thing the offense is 100% wide open with Bost no need to be conservative with him

17 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

That is true about Austin, but he is pretty important on the other side of ball too. Do have a third stringer that could step in. I do like Austin getting reps though. 

I do not have that answer, I have seen him play for years he would start on many other teams in our district he is a great safety blanket. At safety he is a very good player as well.