Islamist Cut Catholic Priest Throat in France During Mass

Hagar

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Posted this in bad ones, good ones earlier...I was speculating whether or not this was "workplace violence".

My bad LRF.  I was out of my feeble mind.  Can you imagine how outraged the Left would be if a Christian busted into a Musk (sp) and cut a Muslim Mullah's throat?

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Many lives were lost because of the weapons of mass destruction LIE

No idea of your age, but I as I watched 60 Minutes prior to the invasion of Iraq, I saw streets lined with dead Kurds who were the victims of WMD's.  Anyone that tells you different are either lying, or has no idea what a WMD is.

This is the hidden content, please

52 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And I cant see telling the parents of those slain in Benghazi that their deaths were due to a video.

And then Hillary making the comment about what difference does it make.  As Allen West said about Yobammy, we may have another sheep in the White House.  But let's keep bringing the murderous arseholes here.  Dems trying to ensure plenty of votes for the future.

On 7/26/2016 at 6:50 PM, BS Wildcats said:

And then Hillary making the comment about what difference does it make.  As Allen West said about Yobammy, we may have another sheep in the White House.  But let's keep bringing the murderous arseholes here.  Dems trying to ensure plenty of votes for the future.

Allen west talks about obama and he is smart and important. If he does the opposite he's a ........see colin powell