CBB Longhorns

UTfanatic

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

What??

i think you’ve had one too many gomery weekends here. 

This is the hidden content, please

As for the Horns, we will be fine when we get Jones back.  Meanwhile, scoreboard ;) 

....or what the sheep and goats call "Hell". No means no.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Serious question, not a joke or a jab. Is this win better than the close loss to Duke?

To me, no.  A lot of positives could be taken from the Duke game and showed we can play with anyone.   But a dominating win on the road over a very solid Bama team is much better for me.   I wasn’t sold on Bama until they almost beat Arizona in Tucson.  They are a really good team.  

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

IMO, yes. New AD. I have heard rumor that he has his own guy in mind.

Shaka needs to win some games. He has some injury issues and now has lost Jones. Still, need to be better.

I really hope not because Shaka can coach.  Hopefully the team responds and makes a run this year.  The conference is as deep as the SEC thinks it is in football.  In other words, ridiculously deep.  The worst team is Kansas State and they aren't bad at all.  But I'm afraid you're right.  He needs to make a turn in the next year or so.  I think he believes that as well if you saw him at the end of the game last night.

14 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Texas loses at the buzzer in Stillwater. 

Those Aggie refs kept the Cowboys in the game and poor shooting at the end. 

Should have been a double digit win!

Yep.   Gotta learn how to close those games.  Can’t give up leads like that when you are in a position to get a crucial road win in the nation’s toughest conference.  On a side note, classy move by OSU

This is the hidden content, please

Shaka Smart needs to learn to Start recruiting shooters...we have NO shooters 9n this team, unless Davis feels like sinking a few, other than that if I played Texas I’d pack the paint and make Texas beat us from the outside...

We’re young but so is 75% of college basketball so I’m not trying to hear that excuses ...