HF is now playing a playoff w/ Orangefield for 3rd

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard either this evening or first thing in the morning we will know.  I would think this evening so both schools could prepare for tomorrow.  Guess we are hanging tight!!!! :-\

I am assuming the player in question is the transfer from LCM?  I thought she served her time on JV .....?? I am not completely familiar with the rules though...

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1371174" timestamp="1360274720"]
Do you take joy in H-F not having succes sir?
[/quote]

Not at all I just call a spade a spade. I commented on the HF vs Buna thread that HF was peaking at the right time and I though they could beat buna. They had just beat orangefield in orangefield. That did not happen, they controlled their own destiny and lost to a improved BC team they still should have beat regardless of a move in. Disappointed more than anything. Would have like to see a playoff because both teams took care of business.

Calloway - It is people like you that are the reason why no one wants to stick around at HF.  You guys have had 4 different coaches in the past 6 years ... ever wonder why?  The coach at HF did a pretty darn good job this season, especially considering that she lost alot from the previous year....  Last I checked... players still have to play the game...

No the reason y is that r school board refuses to make the easy decisions. Get had a chance to get a great coach who is from hf had success at previous spots but nope get some guy whose never been an AD in life y not. If you had 5 girls that could manage to be ok you could compete for playoffs this yr.

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1371275" timestamp="1360291037"]
Calloway - It is people like you that are the reason why no one wants to stick around at HF.  You guys have had 4 different coaches in the past 6 years ... ever wonder why?  The coach at HF did a pretty darn good job this season, especially considering that she lost alot from the previous year....  Last I checked... players still have to play the game...
[/quote]

+1 for you Hawks. Very well said and very true on all points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hawedex
    Newest Member
    hawedex