Class 3A Division II Semi-Final - Bellville vs. Navasota

Navasota is the clear favorite to win this game and win state but Belville is coming out of the toughest district in the state and will be a challenge. I expect Navasota to win comfortably but I would not be shocked if Bellville made it a game. They played El Campo tough earlier this year in district.

I thought WO-S would be the only team that would challenge Navasota. I don't know much about Bellville. With all due respect to the other teams playing, I think the championship is Navasota's to lose. Navasota will have to be overconfident and another team will have to have a perfect game in order to beat them.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1353166" timestamp="1355182366"]
Just saw a stat that blew my mind. The qb for navasota has 53 tds and just 8 ints. Can someone verify if that is correct.
[/quote]Believe thats right he had 2 against WOS so I think its prob. 10 which is awesome. Kids got a cannon!

I have to admit last weeks thread was so much more interesting than this weeks.  ;D  All week we had about 50 WOS posters telling us about the "ChainGang" and how crazy and delusional we were that we thought our offense was going to put up many points on that defense.  This game actually scares me more than last weeks.  The boys have come so far, hopefully there will be no let down coming off 2 games against top 5 teams in the state.  Community Pep Rally Thursday and game time on Friday.  Hopefully this time next week I will have my reservations for Jerry's World. 

Lets go Rattlers

I will say that Bellville is very familiar with Navasota.  Afterall, we are only 40 miles apart and we did share a district with the Brahmas for some time.  Although I don't think that Navasota will have any problems getting the victory, I do know that Bellville will play hard the entire game. 

IMO, Navasota 45- Bellville 10 (a very conservative prediction)

Yes, I do believe that Navasota is that good and this game could be over by half...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin