Nederland VS Georgetown.....REGION 3 SHOWDOWN

Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Georgetown Eagles

I'm Pullin' for the Bulldogs in this one. I think that If your guys can just play as close to a mistake free game as possible, and most of the calls go your way, you should be able to get the win against GT. I was not that impressed by their teams (GT's) abilities, and I don't think that they necessarily played any better IMO than the 'Cats did last weekend. They just had more breaks that went their way, and made a couple less mistakes, that was it. Our guys just made too many mistakes on offense AND on defense, and they lost because of it. Period. From what I have seen, GT does not appear to be more special than Angleton or Ned. I think Nederland moves ahead after tomorrow. GO DOGS!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so impressed with the students at Groves Elementary having their picture taken wearing their black and gold. TOTAL community support! Keep up the good work, Bulldogs! One play at a time, one game at a time. Hold your heads high and tune out the negatives. You fine young men have HEART....this Indian is very PROUD of you as well as the PNG community...now LETS GO!  Bring that "W" back to southeast Texas!  WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!  GO BULLDOGS!!! FIREUP!!! FIREUP!!

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1351709" timestamp="1354978493"]
Have a safe trip home Ned.  Sorry for your loss.  :'( :'(
[/quote]

Don't win too much at gambling.....do ya?

Always picking against a winner, smokin,  :o......hope you don't get into superbowl pools at work.....it would be tough for you never picking a winnner ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go Bulldogs!!!!

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1351748" timestamp="1354981948"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106997.msg1351709#msg1351709 date=1354978493]
Have a safe trip home Ned.  Sorry for your loss.  :'( :'(
[/quote]

Don't win too much at gambling.....do ya?

Always picking against a winner, smokin,  :o......hope you don't get into superbowl pools at work.....it would be tough for you never picking a winnner ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go Bulldogs!!!!
[/quote]
I'm starting to think that he is using reverse psychology. What if he is secretly gong for us? If he is, let him keep picking against us because we keep winning. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1351702" timestamp="1354978219"]
I was so impressed with the students at Groves Elementary having their picture taken wearing their black and gold. TOTAL community support! Keep up the good work, Bulldogs! One play at a time, one game at a time. Hold your heads high and tune out the negatives. You fine young men have HEART....this Indian is very PROUD of you as well as the PNG community...now LETS GO!  Bring that "W" back to southeast Texas!  WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!  GO BULLDOGS!!! FIREUP!!! FIREUP!!
[/quote]

Super post Warrior! +1  Great to see our 2 communities come together and we appreciate your backing...hopefully the Indians will be back on track and kicking tail (with one minor exception, of course  ;) next season.

[quote name="georgetown" post="1352147" timestamp="1355010721"]
Georgetown 38 Nederland 6 Final. The score speaks for itself but I was a little disappointed to see the "best fans in the state" filing out in the third quarter. Congrats to the dogs for making it this far, Eagles are moving on.
[/quote]yeah I noticed the same thing. They gave dayton heck for leaving early. I think its kind of ironic.

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="1351875" timestamp="1354997398"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=106997.msg1351702#msg1351702 date=1354978219]
[/quote]

Super post Warrior! +1  Great to see our 2 communities come together and we appreciate your backing...hopefully the Indians will be back on track and kicking tail (with one minor exception, of course  ;) next season.
[/quote]

Thanks, Buddy!  Very PROUD of the Bulldogs....you'll always have my support except for that one week in the FALL!  +1

[quote name="badndn" post="1352165" timestamp="1355011918"]
Once again the classless SC fans come out.
Nederland is 5-2 in the playoffs the last two seasons, don't think they will be takin' much crap from a team with ONE playoff victory!
[/quote]

If you can recall he approached me 1st, I thought you wasn't gonna talk to the sc fans anymore ???......besides not talking to a lame, jock rider, whose team been put out!!!  ;D

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1352164" timestamp="1355011911"]
[quote author=YankeeDawg link=topic=106997.msg1351875#msg1351875 date=1354997398]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=106997.msg1351702#msg1351702 date=1354978219]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks, Buddy!  Very PROUD of the Bulldogs....you'll always have my support except for that one week in the FALL!  +1
[/quote]

Same here...Must be the same week I'm thinking 'bout, Warrior!!  LOL

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1352225" timestamp="1355017777"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106997.msg1352173#msg1352173 date=1355012684]
ONE win! Heck even Barbers Hill has one playoff victory.
[/quote]

WE only played in playoff games in 3 years of existence....ha! You look like a real fool
[/quote]
Man you sure look like you just got knocked out of the playoffs in the QF's (thats the quaterfinals) i know you have not been there so I explained the abbreviation. One day SC will get there....well maybe not after you move up to 5a next realignment. But there is always a chance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33