Georgetown vs. Nederland Predictions

Trolli13

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgetown will win this one smooth! i live in Georgetown and use to live in Lumberton and have watched Nederland play several times this year. Georgetown just has a better overall balanced team. ok, Nedarland played Pflugerville connally and won 17-10.. Good Game.. ha Georgetown SMASHED Pflugerville Connally 34-0... they doubled nederlands score and held them to 0! i went to that game and Georgetown Just hammered them! i know thats just one game but that just shows that georgetown has a better offense and defense.. dnt get me wrong, Nederland aint bad. i just dnt think they have what it takes to compete with Georgetown!!

GT-42 Nederland-17

[quote name="Georgetown/rowdy" post="1347259" timestamp="1354412364"]
Georgetown will win this one smooth! i live in Georgetown and use to live in Lumberton and have watched Nederland play several times this year. Georgetown just has a better overall balanced team. ok, Nedarland played Pflugerville connally and won 17-10.. Good Game.. ha Georgetown SMASHED Pflugerville Connally 34-0... they doubled nederlands score and held them to 0! i went to that game and Georgetown Just hammered them! i know thats just one game but that just shows that georgetown has a better offense and defense.. dnt get me wrong, Nederland aint bad. i just dnt think they have what it takes to compete with Georgetown!!

GT-42 Nederland-17
[/quote]

demdogs..... :o  really, that's all you got.....new profile.....out of hiding, are you? >:( ;D :'( :-\

GT-42 Nederland-17
[/quote]
Nederland has forced every opponant to play their game. Slow and steady, Dawson was could not get in a rythym.

keep in mind that many of Dawson's yards came after they were down by 16...this happens alot with Nederland...they build a lead and then teams go to a more hurried pace and they accumulate some yards but rarely enough POINTS to win...that is how they decide who wins, right? points scored?

Nederland will get their worse loss of the season vs. 5A GTown.  No shame Nederland.  You are about to be ROBBED.  21 points will not cut it against GTown.  Their O-Line is massive and the QB is capable of doing whatever he wants with the time he has.  I hope your corners can make plays.  If not, you're in for a LONG night.

Love me or hate me, IDGAF ...I'M STILL PISSED!

Dawg our defense is where we win games. Don't believe us ask PD and the other 12 teams we have beat also Angleton coach said Nederlands D we as good as he had seen in years. Looks like from game G town can be scored on but defense is where we excel. By the way Pearland o line and  d line out weighed us. They have a 305 average on o line (PD) and they got handled. G town is no where that big but they are more athletic. So it will be a good game with a high powered offense going a very stingy defense. DOGS by 3.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1347577" timestamp="1354461916"]
Nederland will get their worse loss of the season vs. 5A GTown.  No shame Nederland.  You are about to be ROBBED.  21 points will not cut it against GTown.  Their O-Line is massive and the QB is capable of doing whatever he wants with the time he has.  [b]I hope your corners can make plays.  If not, you're in for a LONG night.[/b]

Love me or hate me, IDGAF ...I'M STILL PISSED!
[/quote]

I foresee a SHORT night.

Georgetown will win this one smooth! i live in Georgetown and use to live in Lumberton and have watched Nederland play several times this year. Georgetown just has a better overall balanced team. ok, Nedarland played Pflugerville connally and won 17-10.. Good Game.. ha Georgetown SMASHED Pflugerville Connally 34-0... they doubled nederlands score and held them to 0! i went to that game and Georgetown Just hammered them! i know thats just one game but that just shows that georgetown has a [b]better offense and defense[/b].. dnt get me wrong, Nederland aint bad. i just dnt think they have what it takes to compete with Georgetown!!

GT-42 Nederland-17
[/quote]
Offense probably. but if you watched that game you would know that PC only TD came on a kick off return. So we didnt let up any offensive TD's either. And who else in the state could hold PD to just 19 (including OT).

[quote name="Georgetown/rowdy" post="1347701" timestamp="1354478247"]
o i forgot, nederland got there only loss to angleton.. lol georgetown played bad vs angleton and still won by 10. there goin to be ready for nederland and walk off with the win!!!! haha
[/quote]

With your mentality, we should only play about 5 games. The rest can be figured mathematically. Mathematically, S.C. was better than you. Dawson was better than us. Oops, there goes your theory.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1347608" timestamp="1354465191"]
[quote author=Georgetown/rowdy link=topic=106995.msg1347259#msg1347259 date=1354412364]
Georgetown will win this one smooth! i live in Georgetown and use to live in Lumberton and have watched Nederland play several times this year. Georgetown just has a better overall balanced team. ok, Nedarland played Pflugerville connally and won 17-10.. Good Game.. ha Georgetown SMASHED Pflugerville Connally 34-0... they doubled nederlands score and held them to 0! i went to that game and Georgetown Just hammered them! i know thats just one game but that just shows that georgetown has a [b]better offense and defense[/b].. dnt get me wrong, Nederland aint bad. i just dnt think they have what it takes to compete with Georgetown!!

GT-42 Nederland-17
[/quote]
Offense probably. but if you watched that game you would know that PC only TD came on a kick off return. So we didnt let up any offensive TD's either. And who else in the state could hold PD to just 19 (including OT).
[/quote]
Should have only been 13 points. The 3 at the end of regulation shouldn't have counted which by default would negate the 3 in OT. And in my opinion, their second touchdown is questionable. There was that bogus hands to the face call on 4th and a mile which gave them an automatic first down. But even if you grant the the second TD, that's 13 points. Holding a team to 13 when they average 40+ is quite an accomplishment. I think GT is going to be in for a rude awakening offensively..

no, Nederland is terrible...no way they can hang with GT...still trying to figure out how they beat Dawson and Connally and Dayton and Vidor and Crosby and Goose Creek and anybody else they beat this year...Nederland really should be about 0-13 by now...GT 76, Nederland -3

[list]
[*]
[*]
[/list][quote name="phunter308" post="1347586" timestamp="1354462438"]
Dawg our defense is where we win games. Don't believe us ask PD and the other 12 teams we have beat also Angleton coach said Nederlands D we as good as he had seen in years. Looks like from game G town can be scored on but defense is where we excel. By the way Pearland o line and  d line out weighed us. They have a 305 average on o line (PD) and they got handled. G town is no where that big but they are more athletic. So it will be a good game with a high powered offense going a very stingy defense. DOGS by 3.
[/quote]

They are not really high powered, from what I hear is Nederland has a very good Dline, if that'd line can get in there and pressure the QB, y'all will win....trust me Georgetown is not as good as people think....yea they beat us THAT DAY, but still

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1347781" timestamp="1354486624"]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[/list][quote author=phunter308 link=topic=106995.msg1347586#msg1347586 date=1354462438]
[/quote]

They are not really high powered, from what I hear is Nederland has a very good Dline, if that'd line can get in there and pressure the QB, y'all will win....trust me Georgetown is not as good as people think....yea they beat us THAT DAY, but still
[/quote]

Thanks,  so in your opinion, who are the standout O and D players?

[quote name="freelancer1-1" post="1347791" timestamp="1354487157"]
no, Nederland is terrible...no way they can hang with GT...still trying to figure out how they beat Dawson and Connally and Dayton and Vidor and Crosby and Goose Creek and anybody else they beat this year...Nederland really should be about 0-13 by now...GT 76, Nederland -3

This!!!
[/quote]
you forgot to mention not losing a district game since the year 2010, that had bad it is

[list][/list][quote name="bigdog" post="1347787" timestamp="1354486912"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106995.msg1347781#msg1347781 date=1354486624]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[/list][quote author=phunter308 link=topic=106995.msg1347586#msg1347586 date=1354462438]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks,  so in your opinion, who are the standout O and D players?
[/quote]

Their stand out offensive player was #2, and #4.......#4 was good on both sides of the ball, and their #90 did good...the QB will have a lot of time with those huge lineman, but Ned Dline may be able to get in there.....you have to get to the QB, he had way too much time, vs SC QB that was running for his life majority of the time

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• He actually had a pretty solid year for a sophomore starting in that district. I can assure you, it hasn't hurt his recruiting at all and that will only improve with the move back to the Wack. 
    • If Crumedy eventually has bigger aspirations than being in Jasper, every aspect of the program will be looked at when someone interviews him for any job. He knows that. The mindset needs to be that any time someone wears a Jasper uniform, that they're doing everything they possibly can to win. It matters.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up It's a poll but I could definitely see this as realistic.   From the article: Catholics in the United States have swung dramatically against President Biden in recent years, now boasting a significant statistical break towards his GOP challenger. Pew Research released on Apr. 30 a report exploring support for presidential candidates sorted by religious affiliation. The poll found that 55% of Catholics support or lean towards supporting former President Donald Trump in a head-to-head against Biden. Conversely, only 45% of Catholics support Biden in the same one-on-one pairing. The 12% margin of support in favor of Trump marks a significant shift from 2020, when he held an extremely narrow lead — 50% to 49%. Biden currently leads among Hispanic Catholics with a narrow 49%-47% split, but the close contest marks a major shift rightward for the demographic. In 2020, a similar poll from Pew Research found Hispanic Catholics preferred Biden to Trump with a staggering 67%-26% split.
    • You said a lot there. Truthfully, that is the root of the issue. Who cares what a kid thinks about how coaches are running a program? Kids play, coaches coach. For some reason, parents have this backward in a lot of places and its wreaking havoc. 
    • He's already stated he's a huge Clinton fan.
  • Topics