Nederland awaiting opponent... Angleton @ Rice/Georgetown @ Kyle field

dogbite

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1346374" timestamp="1354344879"]
[quote author=ATX31 link=topic=106969.msg1346367#msg1346367 date=1354344648]
why cant it be at reliant???
[/quote]

With the crowd Nederland brought and revenue Reliant made tonight, I would think they would be begging to have us back.  [b]Is Reliant not available[/b] or did we lose coin flips?
[/quote]

The Texans are on the road again next week so I don't see a problem with that.  `After the weather we had the 1st game against Angleton, it would be nice to play inside and not take that chance.

[color=purple]Reliant is unavailable because the UT mens & womens basketball team are playing a double header Saturday night. I'm sure if Angleton wins there will be tons of people at Rice Stadium. The attendance could possibly be close to when Katy & Pearland played there in the 2010 regional finals when there was 41,368 in attendance. [/color]

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1346381" timestamp="1354345432"]
[/quote]

C'mon, Bulldog fans!  It doesn't matter.  Just tell us where the damned game will be played and get out of the way.  Nederland will be there! 8)
[/quote]

You are right, we don't care where we play. We'll let you know and bring the whole BH gang.

After reading about the officiating at the game last night, if I was Neuman I would get the game out of Houston if at all possible if Angleton wins.  Play them at LU (better to play in a real nice but smaller venue than in a big time venue against hostile officials) or at Kyle but not with Houston officials.  Or agree to play them in Houston only if you can bring a SE Tx officiating crew!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1346826" timestamp="1354387849"]
After reading about the officiating at the game last night, if I was Neuman I would get the game out of Houston if at all possible if Angleton wins.  Play them at LU (better to play in a real nice but smaller venue than in a big time venue against hostile officials) or at Kyle but not with Houston officials.  Or agree to play them in Houston only if you can bring a SE Tx officiating crew!
[/quote]

I may be wrong but I believe last night crew was from Austin

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1346826" timestamp="1354387849"]
[/quote]

Come playoff time you can not have a officiating crew from your chapter. Last night was the Austin Chapter

[quote name="Matt" post="1346836" timestamp="1354388349"]
Kyle field is a very nice place, as long as all those "men cheerleaders" are not stalking the sidelines
[/quote]

If they are stalking the sidelines in this game, then EVERYBODY of the male gender ought to be alarmed!! ;D

[quote name="coopntx" post="1346389" timestamp="1354345855"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=106969.msg1346381#msg1346381 date=1354345432]
[/quote]

C'mon, Bulldog fans!  It doesn't matter.  Just tell us where the damned game will be played and get out of the way.  Nederland will be there! 8)
[/quote]

You are right, we don't care where we play. We'll let you know and bring the whole BH gang.
[/quote]
UsetoBe, see you at the Berry Center Saturday at 3pm. Bring a crowd (you can't wear blue though)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin