West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navasota so called great D just gave up 20 points to lamarque and if not for a turnover inside the 5 yard line it would have been at least 26!!!! So y'all can be scored on, it's been proven. So please don't throw your defense in the same league as ours and we won't throw our offense in the same league as yours! I believe this will be an extremely close game the entire night and that the game will come down to special teams and turnovers! This is why I believe wos wins this game. I give us an edge in the return game and in the turnover battle. Standing by my prediction of 17-14 stangs!

I have not seen WOS this year, but Navasota is very good on both sides of the ball.  They will definitely be the best team by far that WOS has seen this year.  I am not sure that WOS is that much better than either Coldspring or LaMarque, and I have watched Navasota completely disassemble those two teams.  I think WOS versus Coldspring or WOS versus LaMarque would have been a better matchup and WOS would have had a great chance of winning.  I don't think they are the better team this week.  Navasota could have a bad game, drop some passes, fumble the ball, and WOS come out with a win.  I just think that WOS will have to play at the top of their game and get some lucky breaks to win this week.  It is High School Football, who knows.  Navasota could get shut out, and WOS could score 50.  I don't think this will happen, but you never know.
Should be a great game, can't wait to watch these two go at it on friday, and finally get to see the WOS defense that I have heard so much about this year. 
I have not seen anything yet that will change my prediction from the beginning of the season.  Navasota wins and goes on to win a state championship. 

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1347795" timestamp="1354487581"]
I have not seen WOS this year, but Navasota is very good on both sides of the ball.  They will definitely be the best team by far that WOS has seen this year.  I am not sure that WOS is that much better than either Coldspring or LaMarque, and I have watched Navasota completely disassemble those two teams.  I think WOS versus Coldspring or WOS versus LaMarque would have been a better matchup and WOS would have had a great chance of winning.  I don't think they are the better team this week.  Navasota could have a bad game, drop some passes, fumble the ball, and WOS come out with a win.  I just think that WOS will have to play at the top of their game and get some lucky breaks to win this week.  It is High School Football, who knows.  Navasota could get shut out, and WOS could score 50.  I don't think this will happen, but you never know.
Should be a great game, can't wait to watch these two go at it on friday, and finally get to see the WOS defense that I have heard so much about this year. 
I have not seen anything yet that will change my prediction from the beginning of the season.  Navasota wins and goes on to win a state championship.
[/quote]

The only thing I really disagree is IMO Stangs are much better than CS or LM this year. This is NOT the same team that lost to CS last year I assure you. We are better in all phases of the game. Are we same level as Navasota, that's why we play the game. They will be the best team we have seen and we are the best that they have seen.

The key will be WOS offense against the Rattlers D. Stangs D will hold them down (no not close to a shutout), depends if WOS can put up around 28 any way possible. If we can we'll win.

Don't get me wrong, I hope WOS wins, but I don't see it. Just hope there will be grief counselors on hand after the game for some of these WOS fans. You have alot to live for. It will be ok when Navasota spanks you. Just keep talking about the past. I hope that helps.

Hahaha and what will all of you be saying if wos ends up with 5 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles, and 7 sacks??? Please explain to me what y'all would be saying Saturday to explain that? And keep telling yourself its impossible!!!! I guarantee for every 10 passes navasota throws, there will be an interception!!!!!

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1347827" timestamp="1354489615"]
Your right T-Dawd the passing attack will be too much for those so called D1 CB's.
[/quote]

So called?? Its well know our defensive backfield is loaded. A combined 20ints between all of them and 5 pick6's. Its been games where opposing QBs only completions were to our DBs.

And you dont have to take my word or anybody elses word, but go look up Quentin. Tezeno (Utep Commit) Jmarcus Rhodes (SMU commit) Travon Blanchard (Baylor Commit) and Colin Janice (Mcneese State commit) these kids are the real deal. And sophomore Deionte Thompson is the #1 safety in the state for his class we will be fine against the Navasota wideouts our kids have been looking to be tested and this week I feel they will be in lockdown mode.

But I dont think Navasota will be able to keep the QB up-right all game our d-line linebackers and rovers will be coming every play.

And please stop putting your defense on WOS' s level. I think you guys let Jasper get 100 yards rushing on yall. Im almost positive they didn't sniff 100 yards total offense againat us I could be wrong but the stangs shut them down with ease that game

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1347829" timestamp="1354489821"]
Don't get me wrong, I hope WOS wins, but I don't see it. Just hope there will be grief counselors on hand after the game for some of these WOS fans. You have alot to live for. It will be ok when Navasota spanks you. Just keep talking about the past. I hope that helps.
[/quote]

Unlike some teams fans, WOS has some class, if we lose we'll say the better team won. We won't need grief counselors, we'll just look forward to another district championship and another deep playoff run next year. Seems to me like you been picking against us for awhile. Being the superstitous type please keep believing that. There is a reason they say defense win championships not offense. So sorry your team isn't playing anymore. It will be a close game and decided by turnovers probably.

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1347829" timestamp="1354489821"]
[/quote]What basketball tournament are you attending this weekend?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges