West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1346025" timestamp="1354333607"]
Haha yall guys are funny Navasota 45 to Wo-s 14
[/quote]

lol..I was being generous when I gave y'all 14 points.

I changed my mine

WOS 27

Navasota -3 ;D ;D

[quote author=Cover 2 Wild Rattler link=topic=106949.msg1346025#msg1346025 date=1354333607]
Haha yall guys are funny Navasota 45 to Wo-s 14
[/qurote].  Rattler, crack kills. You  must be on crack if you think someone will put 45 on the 'Stangs.                                                                     

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1345822" timestamp="1354331189"]
Lets start now no point and waiting.
[/quote]

You mean...let's start now because YOU can't wait. 

I can see it now.  Happens every year.  A playoff opponent of a team in setx pops up on this site before a big game, stirs the pot, and after the game is played (win or lose) he is gone.  You're the next wise guy to fill this role.  Mustang fans and others from setx are happy to oblige your request to talk about the game, but try to show a little respect so we can enjoy the chatter.   

Second week in a row I got to see the Rattlers.  They are a very impressive team.  On paper they should beat WO-S, but games aren't played on paper.  Navasota is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball.  WO-S will struggle offensively against this team.  LM was a very good defensive team and Navasota had several very good drives against them.  Navasota did not look near as good in this game as they did against Jasper.  I am sure that was due to the talent of LM defense.  I am convinced that WO-S defense is every bit as good against the run as LM and probably better.

This game will come down to three things:

1.  Can WO-S mount any offense?

2.  Will Navasota be able to limit the turnovers?  They gave the ball away tonight.  If they do that against WO-S they will lose. WO-S always capitalizes on turnovers.

3.  Navasota will have to throw the ball vertically down the field to win.  They are capable of that with very talented qb and receivers.

This is going to be a great game.  I think WO-S will cause at least 3 turnovers and win this!  Navasota can be ran on and can be thrown on too.  WO-S finds a way to punch the ball after causing those turnovers and win this one.

I predict:          WO-S 21  Navasota 17

I don't know about a score, but looks to be a great game.
I think Navasota pulls out a win against WOS by about a touchdown, then goes on to win at Jerry World.
Good luck to both teams and may the best team win.

Hopefully both teams show more class than LaMarque did tonight.  There was a lot of poor sportmanship and just flat out thug personality come out of LaMarque during and after the game.  #33 had to be held away by a coach during the handshake after he had been tossed by the officials. 
There were also a bunch of LaMarque fans sitting on the Navasota side just to stir up trouble and talk trash.  The Navasota side was pretty packed, but there was room on the LaMarque side.  No reason for them to sit on the opposite side except to cause trouble.  They ran their mouths constantly until the middle of the 4th quarter then jumped up and slipped out when they realized their team was done.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012

• Meh.. Everyone knows this. The kid that got injured wasn't lifting weights. Supposedly he was hit with a helmet in his elbow. In my opinion the kid shouldn't have been put in that situation. AD should've told the Varsity baseball players to sit that one out. I have no issues with the lifting or conditioning. However, anytime helmets/pads are on there is a higher risk of injury. This AD showed a total lack of respect for HIS baseball program. 
    • Maybe.. however..  Many athletic director / head football coach have lost their job despite the athletic program as a whole being successful.. if the football team struggles.  On the other hand, when football teams are doing great but the rest of the program stinks.. AD/HFC still keeps their job. WOS.  Newton. .. programs as a whole were fairly weak during those many years of football power and very few people even knew it.  Or cared. Yet, AD/HFC kept their jobs for years. Meanwhile, I remember an AD/HFC at Barbers Hill lost his job after every program in the school won district championships and even had several team sports (baseball, softball, girls hoops, etc.) making runs at state.  But the football team was mediocre.  Fired. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that perception is reality.  And the perception is that your athletic program can suck as long as football wins.. it doesn't matter how strong the athletic program is if football sucks. 
    • 5A Bi-District Baseball: Friendswood vs. Nederland -Game 1: Thursday (May 2): 6:30pm -Game 2: Friday (May 3): 6:30pm -Game 3 (If Needed): Saturday (May 4): 12pm *All games at Goose Creek Memorial HS*
    • Baseball mafia can cry all they want but when the talent isn’t there it ain’t there lol
    • It's only a matter of time before the baseball mafia starts greasing the tracks to run Crumedy out of town. It'll be a dang shame too, but mark my words. 
  • Topics