West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navasota 20
WO-S 10

I really think WO-S has a defense that will keep them close, but offensively they will struggle against the Rattlers defense.  Navasota has a great kicker and will have good enough drives to put points using him (48 yd FG vs LM w/ room to spare).  It all depends on WOS scheme.  As good as they are defensively, I still think they will respect Navasota's offense more and drop guys into coverage instead of ball-hawking.  I could be wrong though.  They can definitely forget about a SHUTOUT lol

[quote name="jumpmanfeva" post="1346476" timestamp="1354365563"]
Navasota 20
WO-S 10

I really think WO-S has a defense that will keep them close, but offensively they will struggle against the Rattlers defense.  Navasota has a great kicker and will have good enough drives to put points using him (48 yd FG vs LM w/ room to spare).  It all depends on WOS scheme.  As good as they are defensively, I still think they will respect Navasota's offense more and drop guys into coverage instead of ball-hawking.  I could be wrong though.  [b]They can definitely forget about a SHUTOUT lol[/b]
[/quote]

That's what Lorena thought too.. lol... Well If you look at points scored of course it looks like that on paper but the one thing is that WOS will get a good lead then play clock control so don't let that fool you..WOS prob ran the same 11 or 12 plays that they ran against WC. They will open up the playbook if need be. I think this will be a very good game and talent will shine for both these teams friday night.

Just because our offense hasn't scored 100 points a game doesn't mean they can't play. I've seen LM twice and our offense is more diverse and better than LM's. if LM offense put up 20 I look for us to do that and then some unless we build 20-0 or 21-0 lead in the 3rd then you will probably see the running game only again. It's not lack of ability, it's philosophy... It's smart football.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1346503" timestamp="1354370155"]
Just because our offense hasn't scored 100 points a game doesn't mean they can't play. I've seen LM twice and our offense is more diverse and better than LM's. if LM offense put up 20 I look for us to do that and then some unless we build 20-0 or 21-0 lead in the 3rd then you will probably see the running game only again. It's not lack of ability, it's philosophy... It's smart football.
[/quote]Well said Gasilla, the Stangs have the D to play this type of game.....My Dogs do it the same way. Too much D, and the Stangs take this one!!!!!!

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1346503" timestamp="1354370155"]
[/quote]

Right on!

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1346252" timestamp="1354339763"]
[quote author=Wonderboy link=topic=106949.msg1346060#msg1346060 date=1354333979]
They will not score 45 on this Stang "D", sorry but you need to take it easy on the red food coloring.
[/quote]

Heck, I was figuring bath salts.
[/quote]
Maybe so. He's on something.
I haven't seen one Mustang fan say anything about a shutout and everyone else keeps on with "They won't shutout Navasota".  No one said they would and we don't care about shutouts, we care about "W's".

I won't say that the stang defense can shut down the Nav offense, but I will not be surprised if they do. WOS On Offense, there have only been fleeting glimpes of what they can do. All of the playoff games have been very conservative, eat up the clock game plans. The coaching staff knew if we played mustang football we would win. Not really focusing on shutouts , but wins. 

WOS 21
NAV 14

:-[This is going to be offense vs. defenes.The Rattlers will be the best team we have faced this year.The Mustang defense will be the best the Rattlers have seen this year.Both these teams have what it takes to win.Which will overcome the others streaghts and that's where the rubber meets the road.

We shall soon see.  I would be surprised if this game is closer than 7 points.  The best team is going to win and neither of them should hang their heads after its over.  Just to much fire power on both sides of the ball for Navasota.  I can see our defense creating 10 - 14 points for us just off of turnovers.  Good luck to WOS, can't wait for this one.  Not sure I am happy about Turner Stadium.  Wood forest stadium couldn't fit all of Navasota. 

Who make a decision that either of them chose to play in Humble Stadium? Also, who will be home team?
I know this game will be great atmosphere. I believe whoever win this game and will win the state champion period! Wish you the best luck and prayer that everyone stay safe and free injury this game.
Lets Mustangs!!!

[quote name="WOS1986" post="1346626" timestamp="1354379862"]
Who make a decision that either of them chose to play in Humble Stadium? Also, who will be home team?
I know this game will be great atmosphere. I believe whoever win this game and will win the state champion period! Wish you the best luck and prayer that everyone stay safe and free injury this game.
Lets Mustangs!!!
[/quote]WOS visitors!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123