K. Scott, J. Myers
INT
C. LeBlanc, L. Barnes        T. Goree, B. Bolton

Carthage: B. Bolton 22 yard INT TD

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to congratulate Carthage on the win last night.  You were definitely the better team last night.  The size difference on the line on both sides of the ball was the big difference.  We had no answer for your running game.  Maybe if we could have connected on a few of those passes in the first half(one of which would have been a td),  we might have been able to establish a little better running game and at least run some time off the clock giving our defense a rest and preventing that last score. Then we might have had some chance to pull it out or at least make it real interesting.  With that offensive line,  we needed to force you into a passing game and hope our secondary could make some plays.  With that said,  I have to say with all that size and the yards the rb s gained,  I was most impressed with your QB,  he was very poised and made good decisions.  He gave the appearance of a good college qb running the offense.  Good luck the rest of the way.

I would also like to congratulate my Tigers.  You had a great year.  I don't know if many people really expected you to make it anywhere near this far.  To the seniors, thanks for the memories.  To those returning next year,  its time to work even harder to get back here next year and try to go farther.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1346486" timestamp="1354367913"]
Enjoy the rest of your season Carthage fan. I think the Rice Birds will have your hands full in Beaumont next week. I'm going to the WOS vs Navasota game and site with the Stangs
[/quote]

We appreciate the support. Have a safe trip.

Guest GeauxDawgs
[quote name="ST413" post="1347472" timestamp="1354425109"]
Just want to congratulate Carthage on the win last night.  You were definitely the better team last night.  The size difference on the line on both sides of the ball was the big difference.  We had no answer for your running game.  Maybe if we could have connected on a few of those passes in the first half(one of which would have been a td),  we might have been able to establish a little better running game and at least run some time off the clock giving our defense a rest and preventing that last score. Then we might have had some chance to pull it out or at least make it real interesting.  With that offensive line,  we needed to force you into a passing game and hope our secondary could make some plays.  With that said,  I have to say with all that size and the yards the rb s gained,  I was most impressed with your QB,  he was very poised and made good decisions.  He gave the appearance of a good college qb running the offense.  Good luck the rest of the way.

I would also like to congratulate my Tigers.  You had a great year.  I don't know if many people really expected you to make it anywhere near this far.  To the seniors, thanks for the memories.  To those returning next year,  its time to work even harder to get back here next year and try to go farther.

[/quote]

Thanks for the comment... Most of on our offense are juniors, except for a couple of WR's which rotate in & out of the game. We have more seniors on the defensive side of the ball, about half.
Maybe we will meet up again next year, same time, same place... Y'all truly have speed, will give you that!!!!
So sorry to hear about the accident and the loss of one of your finest fans, may God be with the family & the town, and bring comfort & peace to you all.
Congrats on a Great Season, and a hard, clean played game!!!

[quote name="ST413" post="1347472" timestamp="1354425109"]

[/quote]

Well stated "413."  Please let me second the entire message above and emphasize THANK YOU TIGERS for a great season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi