NED vs DAWSON I need your help!

I know you're not supposed to air your laundry on a public forum, but I have a problem I need to address. I need as many opinions as can be had on some recently disturbing pre-game developments for which I have been carrying this burden. Being a little superstitious about football it has always been my policy to do a few things for good luck. At the beginning of the playoffs I always wear long drawers under my britches for every playoff game. It means a lot to me. As usual before the Ned/Dayton game I donned my long drawers under my sweat pants. We all know Ned won that game and I had a really good time. When I got home after the game the weather had warmed and I decided to take my long drawers off. When I removed my sweats I was kinda surprised to see that in my excitement getting ready for the game my long drawers had somehow been put on backwards. I shrugged it off as part of getting older and giggled a little. Never thought about it again. Last Friday I was really excited getting ready to go see the Ned/Connally game. I put on my clothes (long drawers included) and took off to Houston. Ned won and I really enjoyed myself again. After we got home and I started getting ready for bed and removed a couple layers of clothes I was stunned. My long drawers were on backwards again! All this was totally unintentional. Now I have a not-so-large problem. WHAT DO I DO? Should I put my long drawers on backwards for the Ned/Dawson game or what? It seems to have worked so far, and I've always believed if it isn't broke don't fix it. At the same time what if we have an accident and go to a hospital? Would the people at the hospital judge me for having my long drawers on backwards? They might ask; Has this man been downtown-Montrose maybe? Should I wear a hazmat suit to work on him? You can understand I'm pretty upset about all this. I need opinions fast. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

[quote name="Razor" post="1343661" timestamp="1354069728"]
it's not even a question...you wear the dad gum things backwards from here on out!!!!
[/quote]

But on the outside of the sweats which also need to be turned inside out.

I just hope that pops doesn't go to grab his Big Ned hat and grab a cheesehead by mistake.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1343658" timestamp="1354069556"]
I know you're not supposed to air your laundry on a public forum, but I have a problem I need to address. I need as many opinions as can be had on some recently disturbing pre-game developments for which I have been carrying this burden. Being a little superstitious about football it has always been my policy to do a few things for good luck. At the beginning of the playoffs I always wear long drawers under my britches for every playoff game. It means a lot to me. As usual before the Ned/Dayton game I donned my long drawers under my sweat pants. We all know Ned won that game and I had a really good time. When I got home after the game the weather had warmed and I decided to take my long drawers off. When I removed my sweats I was kinda surprised to see that in my excitement getting ready for the game my long drawers had somehow been put on backwards. I shrugged it off as part of getting older and giggled a little. Never thought about it again. Last Friday I was really excited getting ready to go see the Ned/Connally game. I put on my clothes (long drawers included) and took off to Houston. Ned won and I really enjoyed myself again. After we got home and I started getting ready for bed and removed a couple layers of clothes I was stunned. My long drawers were on backwards again! All this was totally unintentional. Now I have a not-so-large problem. WHAT DO I DO? Should I put my long drawers on backwards for the Ned/Dawson game or what? It seems to have worked so far, and I've always believed if it isn't broke don't fix it. At the same time what if we have an accident and go to a hospital? Would the people at the hospital judge me for having my long drawers on backwards? They might ask; Has this man been downtown-Montrose maybe? Should I wear a hazmat suit to work on him? You can understand I'm pretty upset about all this. I need opinions fast. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
[/quote]

Wear them backwards.  If your worried about the opinion of emergency personnel, you could always write "lucky long johns, have to wear backwards, superstitious...Did we win?" in the band.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1343823" timestamp="1354110355"]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=106836.msg1343658#msg1343658 date=1354069556]
[/quote]

Wear them backwards.  If your worried about the opinion of emergency personnel, you could always write "lucky long johns, have to wear backwards, superstitious...Did we win?" in the band.
[/quote]
How about not paying too much attention to putting them on therefore you will not have changed your routine? Just a thought.

I agree with 2cents this is the POST OF THE YEAR.

I know I couldn't wear any kind of drawers backwards I have a small bladder and would end up in a bad situation in the restroom and look like a dog chasing his tail tryng to find the opening.

Coach dont change anything I have a ritual in my dress code before every game and has payed off the past 2 years.

That was some funny stuff.  So you put them on backwards by [b]accident[/b] twice. And Nederland won. So if you put them on backwards [b]on purpose[/b] will this mean Nederland will lose? So the question is, Did Nederland win because they were on backwards? Or did Nederland win because you put them on backwards by accident? LOL you be the judge of Nederlands destiny  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder