Told ya deweyville was one and done!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1342188" timestamp="1353860390"]
arent you a Hemphill fan? How did yall playoff run go this year?  ???
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D He must be mad cause Twine ain't playing, and we had our JV kids in by the 3rd quarter in our Hemphill game.  ;)

[quote name="DP8036" post="1342409" timestamp="1353887937"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106736.msg1342188#msg1342188 date=1353860390]
arent you a Hemphill fan? How did yall playoff run go this year?  ???
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D He must be mad cause Twine ain't playing, [b]and we had our JV kids in by the 3rd quarter in our Hemphill game[/b].  ;)
[/quote]ouch

He is probably like many folks on here and is enjoying the fact that the delusional Deweyville fans can no longer make claims about their team doing things such as competing with Newton and EC. Their district has proven to be weak as myself and many others attempted to explain along the way. DV will likely win a playoff game next year and then turn back into Deweyville for 2014.

What is so funny about a team losing? Just because your team did not make the post season does mean you have the right to bash a program that made it. I did not cry when my team did not make it but I support our district and hope that the one team will bring the state title home to SETEX. I have certain teams I root for because I went there during my schools years but it show poor sportsmanship on your part and hope the same faith does not fall when your team might make the post season next year. 8)

Deweyville had a great season and those kids have a lot of heart. they did something that had not been done in a long time up there. Congrats on a fine season. I never take relish on a high school team losing, even when it is my team that beat them. Each team in the playoffs have seniors that may have played their last game. That is nothing to celebrate.

[quote name="DP8036" post="1342529" timestamp="1353897503"]
The weak pre-district is goin to get taken care of.[b] We couldn't do anything about it this year [/b]because our previous AD/HC made the games. I don't think next year the district will be as weak IMO.
[/quote]

You will not be able to take care of it next year either. Non district schedules are two year gigs.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1342532" timestamp="1353897694"]
[quote author=DP8036 link=topic=106736.msg1342529#msg1342529 date=1353897503]
The weak pre-district is goin to get taken care of.[b] We couldn't do anything about it this year [/b]because our previous AD/HC made the games. I don't think next year the district will be as weak IMO.
[/quote]

You will not be able to take care of it next year either. Non district schedules are two year gigs.
[/quote]

Well that sucks.

you know it is sad that grown ass men take pride when young men play their hearts out and yall dog them. I have a son on this team and he played his ass off #4, as along with alot of these young men on both sides of the ball.Hats off to EF they got the better of Big D last night. But that being said I Am one proud Dad and Fan to call myself a Pirate!!!!!

[quote name="89falcon" post="1342477" timestamp="1353893313"]
[b]He is probably like many folks on here[/b] and is enjoying the fact that the delusional Deweyville fans can no longer make claims about their team doing things such as competing with Newton and EC. Their district has proven to be weak as myself and[b] many others [/b] attempted to explain along the way. DV will likely win a playoff game next year and then turn back into Deweyville for 2014.
[/quote]
Looks like there is 2 of you. SMH.  ::)

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1342519" timestamp="1353896667"]
Deweyville had a great season and those kids have a lot of heart. they did something that had not been done in a long time up there. Congrats on a fine season. I never take relish on a high school team losing, even when it is my team that beat them. Each team in the playoffs have seniors that may have played their last game. That is nothing to celebrate.
[/quote]
Couldn't have said it better Dragon.  Some POS's on here (Falcon) seem to enjoy belittling others accomplishments to try and make up for some of their inadequacies.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="TDICKER" post="1342641" timestamp="1353904768"]
NOT THE BOYS FAULT I'LL HAVEE TO LAY THIS ONE AT THE COACHES FEET.A FEW DIFFERENT DECISIONS AND BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT AND THE GAME COULD HAVE BEEN THEIRS.
[/quote] So your saying that Deweyville would have been better with a different coach or coaches?

WTB, I guarantee you he is one of the only ones who think so. These coaches put the players in the position they belong and success has been a product of it. You can have a talented team, but they won't get anywhere without great coaches.

[quote name="ponderossa" post="1342528" timestamp="1353897322"]
Just a realist people! Not bashing just stating facts deweyville played weak non-district schedule played in relativity weak district just knew when played quality opponent that would happen just a realist folks!!
[/quote]

We played a great game against a good team and were one two point conversion away from sending it into overtime, we lost I will eat my crow, but I would love to meet you and Falcon to chat face to face if we could arrange it, I just love you guy's. Back to same old Deweyville? well being that we have HALF the kids in previous years than that of the people we play with 48 to 54 kids per class I don't think that our kids deserve to be made fun of, and yes we will go down a little in 2014, but by 2016 we will be back up, we have coaching now with a real program being built and our preseason schedule will be fixed in 2014 it is not our kids picking those games, it was coaches looking for a win the wrong way.
Quite frankly you both can kiss my ---!! 

[quote name="WTB" post="1342662" timestamp="1353907656"]
[quote author=TDICKER link=topic=106736.msg1342641#msg1342641 date=1353904768]
NOT THE BOYS FAULT I'LL HAVEE TO LAY THIS ONE AT THE COACHES FEET.A FEW DIFFERENT DECISIONS AND BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT AND THE GAME COULD HAVE BEEN THEIRS.
[/quote] So your saying that Deweyville would have been better with a different coach or coaches?
[/quote]THIS GAME THEY WOULD HAVE.YOU DO NOT RUN WIDE STANDING IN YOUR ENDZONE,YOU PUNT THE BALL ON 4TH DOWN WITH A MINUTE TO GO IN THE HALF(YOU MAKE THE FIELD AS LONG AS POSSIBLE) AND YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU ARE BEHIND AND THERE IS ONLY 3:30 LEFT IN THE GAME.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder