3A D-I Region 3 championship: Carthage (10-2) vs. Silsbee (10-2), 7:30pm Friday,

Who will win?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Silsbee
    • Carthage

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ST413" post="1342231" timestamp="1353865584"]
Can't wait for this one let's pack the stands and pull the Tigers through.
[/quote]I do really hope they Do. It gives the Boys a boost like another gear when the stands are packed. Come on everyone Be a part of all this

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1342119" timestamp="1353852627"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=106679.msg1342111#msg1342111 date=1353850884]
[quote author=bulldogs1990 link=topic=106679.msg1342046#msg1342046 date=1353820903]
The only way silsbee will win is run out side on Carthage you will not beat them running up the middle or pass on them there weakest is run ing to the out side the the nose guard is huge he will be playing on Sundays if he has the motivation Carthage has 3 state titles in three years and the coaching staff is the beat I ever seen making adjustments so silsbee better be ready to play good luck to both teams I will be in the stands
[/quote]

I agree! Silsbee has the speed on outside and at WR!
[/quote]

Dude I know you didn't! Don't you have a bathroom to go clean at Jack in the Box?
From the name, I take it that bulldogs is a proud Carthage graduate of 1990.  Too bad they didn't teach punctuation in Carthage back then.  And, of course, BS is going to throw his inane comments in there - (In my best Yul Brenner voice) "Let it be written, let it be done."  BS agrees and has decreed. ;D  Geeeez!
[/quote]

Carthage has a defensive lineman Isah Golden that has signed with A&M. They are good. Saw em play Jasper this year. Jasper took a brief lead in quarter 3 and then Carthage changed gears and the game was over.

Silsbee will have to play their best to stay on the field. Carthage offense is explosive and their defense is good. Ill pick Carthage by alot.

IMO Silsbee is better than Jasper this year. Don't judge the Tigers by what Jasper did. Should be a shootout I agree. Tigers have the firepower on offense to run with anyone in the state. The question will be can their defense make enough stops. I say they live to play another day, Silsbee by 10.

[quote name="jeffcoat" post="1342692" timestamp="1353936335"]
Carthage has a defensive lineman Isah Golden that has signed with A&M. They are good. Saw em play Jasper this year. Jasper took a brief lead in quarter 3 and then Carthage changed gears and the game was over.

Silsbee will have to play their best to stay on the field. Carthage offense is explosive and their defense is good. Ill pick Carthage by alot.
[/quote]

Well, "Jeff", I hope you're wrong with your prediction but I know that Carthage is just doggone salty.  My point is
shouldn't every team that is still playing be playing their
best about now?  Bring your best to the field every
remaining game; leave nothing on the bus nor in the
dressing room. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder