Summer Creek vs. Georgetown

BHFAN

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1337237" timestamp="1353355496"]
[quote author=C O Wilson Bullpups link=topic=106448.msg1337205#msg1337205 date=1353354141]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106448.msg1336090#msg1336090 date=1353254917]
Here's the thing, each week from PN-G to Crosby to BH to the mighty Dayton and last week hard nosed Vidor, SC was told they were in trouble. Each time we came out and over powered the competition with our high powered offense. I'm convinced NO team has seen an offense like SC this year. PN-G, Crosby, Dayton & Vidor are all very proud teams that never imagined it was possible to have 45+ points hung on 'em.  I'm not about to start doubting SC's offense now.

SC's defense is the wild card in this game. They need to have a solid game and keep Georgetown to slow scores.  Our DB's need some picks.  The arm tackles must stop.

I've never seen Georgetown play and I'm really curious to see if they're the another "great team" that's never seen a team of SC's level.
[/quote]

I cannot wait until a team blows out the Mighty Summer Creek Bulldawgs... Rather it will be Pearland Dawson or Nederland.
[/quote]

And we can't wait until Nederland get the breaks beat off them.....y'all barely beat Dayton, and Vidor.....we waiting to see what the Almighty bull pups will do
[/quote]Lot of speculating going on but I don't think a Ned vs SC game even happens. Ned and Dawson are pretty much the same with Dawson having the more highly recruited players at the majority of positions. I don't think the 21 Ned would score would be enough for the 28 or 31 Dawson would score. 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT must be happy to drop down to 4A ,I just read that they haven't won a playoff game since 1999!! Both of these teams are going into un seen teritory, but I still can't see SC losing this game. Hope 19-4A can sweep this district with the help of Nederland taking the other one out ;D

[quote name="NDNation" post="1337228" timestamp="1353354915"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106448.msg1337223#msg1337223 date=1353354781]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=106448.msg1337211#msg1337211 date=1353354318]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106448.msg1337198#msg1337198 date=1353353911]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106448.msg1337185#msg1337185 date=1353352884]
[quote author=SummerCreek4 link=topic=106448.msg1337169#msg1337169 date=1353352080]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106448.msg1337153#msg1337153 date=1353351404]
[quote author=SummerCreek4 link=topic=106448.msg1337122#msg1337122 date=1353350340]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106448.msg1336893#msg1336893 date=1353327842]
Summer Creeks first real test. The battle of "No Respect" teams. Neither got much love throughout the season from pollsters. GT played in the shadows of Leander, Cedar Park and even LT all year. I got GT in this one. I think they played the tougher schedule.
[/quote]
i fail to agree that this is summer creeks first "test" .. coming into 19-4a we were considered to be the underdogs that we was going to be testing with our schedule and we passed all 10 of the test including BH and dayton that they said we weren't ready for but we won 45-7 and vidor another test which it was but we won with a pretty decent margin .. now gtown,  not saying this wont be a cakewalk or easy task but ion think its nothing we cant handle
[/quote]
If you consider BH, Dayton and Vidor a test then you are new to the game! Dayton was in dissaray and BH and Vidor are one dimmensional offenses. Granted you scored alot against a pretty good defense in Vidor, but this will be the first legit dual threat offense and tuff defense you have faced.
[/quote]
thats a test for any new team like us .. casue its always a team that someone says is a test then once we win , the NEXT team is a test , THEN win then next is a test .. i just wonder when people will just give credit where its due .. but we'll see how it all plays out .. like i said it should be a good game
[/quote]
Wow. Talk about little man syndrome. Everyone here has given you credit. But we don't expect up to walk all over anyone y'all face. Saying a team is a test is not a lack of respect. Good grief.
[/quote]

I absolutely agree with summercreek4, every time we play someone and win, oh SC haven't been tested yet....everybody say we were in a weak district last year, and we were picked to finish 5th, guess what? We won District....we enter a new district and we were picked to finish 2nd, and were told we can't beat BH, Crosby or Dayton...guess what? We won District....they say Vidor would beat us, guess what...Blowout...this game will be a good game against Georgetown, and the best team that day, will win. As long as our SC boys fight a good fight, we will still be proud.....so really, some people don't give credit when credit is due ::)
[/quote]

Bring home a State title.
[/quote]

Hey, at least we are position to do so :)
[/quote]

This is true...but we already have 3...PN-G will be back up and running...you can be sure of that.
[/quote]

Well That was years ago. sC haven't been around that long. Remember 3rd year of Varsity play ;)

SC is real and you can talk all that smack you want about us in 19 4A. BH runs trick plays every down? SC aint been tested??? WTH???? I have watched the game film from BH vs SC and they have a complete package. They aint losing this game and that #44 linebacker is a beast and a half!!!! And they would break Nederland over and spank them and send them home.
Picking SC to make it to state.

BHJustWin has seen the light!

I'm getting reports about Georgetown and I'm hearing they're similar to Dayton on defense!  Could this be true?  I'm hearing this from those that have watched GTown's tapes.  They said the Gtown's D line is good but they have some undersized guys (a linebacker and a lineman).  Their DB's are not looking good on tape. 

I gotta get the report on their offense. 

These same sources were accurate about Crosby, BH, and Dayton.  We'll see if they're right again.

SUMMER CREEK BEATS GEORGETOWN IN A ROUTE!  VIDOR WILL BE THE TOUGHER OF THE TWO OPPONENTS.  YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST!!!

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337396" timestamp="1353365039"]
BHJustWin has seen the light!

I'm getting reports about Georgetown and I'm hearing they're similar to Dayton on defense!  Could this be true?  I'm hearing this from those that have watched GTown's tapes.  They said the Gtown's D line is good but they have some undersized guys (a linebacker and a lineman).  Their DB's are not looking good on tape. 

I gotta get the report on their offense. 

These same sources were accurate about Crosby, BH, and Dayton.  We'll see if they're right again.

SUMMER CREEK BEATS GEORGETOWN IN A ROUTE!  VIDOR WILL BE THE TOUGHER OF THE TWO OPPONENTS.  YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST!!!
[/quote]

The youtube vids show GT weak on cross route passes/short passes, but their DB are strong on passes to the sidelines. Their defense is strong everywhere against the run. The Offense seems to rely on medium/long passes to the sideline a lot, with 4+ receivers ( I think I saw 6 receivers on one play). I didn't see much running from GT.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337410" timestamp="1353365867"]
I hear ya Summercreek dad ...I'm sorta gonna be mad if GTown is actually a lot of hype and I spent all week worrying about them.  Like some other posters have said, each we we're told how tough the upcoming opponent is going to be and then we go in there and "do what we do."
[/quote]

8)

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1337227" timestamp="1353354905"]
[quote author=C O Wilson Bullpups link=topic=106448.msg1337205#msg1337205 date=1353354141]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106448.msg1336090#msg1336090 date=1353254917]
Here's the thing, each week from PN-G to Crosby to BH to the mighty Dayton and last week hard nosed Vidor, SC was told they were in trouble. Each time we came out and over powered the competition with our high powered offense. I'm convinced NO team has seen an offense like SC this year. PN-G, Crosby, Dayton & Vidor are all very proud teams that never imagined it was possible to have 45+ points hung on 'em.  I'm not about to start doubting SC's offense now.

SC's defense is the wild card in this game. They need to have a solid game and keep Georgetown to slow scores.  Our DB's need some picks.  The arm tackles must stop.

I've never seen Georgetown play and I'm really curious to see if they're the another "great team" that's never seen a team of SC's level.
[/quote]

I cannot wait until a team blows out the Mighty Summer Creek Bulldawgs... Rather it will be Pearland Dawson or Nederland.
[/quote]Nederland couldn't score on Sc unless they purposely let them!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

and Dayton won't score on anyone else for the rest of the year

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337410" timestamp="1353365867"]
I hear ya Summercreek dad ...I'm sorta gonna be mad if GTown is actually a lot of hype and I spent all week worrying about them.  Like some other posters have said, each we we're told how tough the upcoming opponent is going to be and then we go in there and "do what we do."
[/quote]

I don't know much about SC but I do have a lot of first hand knowledge about Georgetown. This team is as complete of a team that you will face in the playoffs. Don't kid yourself onto thinking that they will not be ready. If you are gonna analyze film on them, look at the first two quarters only. The rest is probably just backups. I'm not saying SC won't win, but don't expect it to be easy. You will see on Saturday that the G-Town QB and Offense are the real deal.

There aren't to many teams in the state as balanced as Summer Creek great passing game with a future D-1 QB add a complement of potent RB's this offense is every HS coaches dream. Defense is big athletic and fast  couple this with a very good coach and you have one dangerous team SC goes all the way to state !!!

You gotta discount anything a Pirate fan says about SC. Vidor got embarassed any they're still pissed. It had to be very disheartening to know exactly what SC was going to do an not be able to stop it.

Our offense is as complete as it gets. Now if U want to pick at our defense, you may have more luck. Having said that, SC's defense is the best Vidor has seen this year. All those forced turnovers and go back and look at the game http://youtu.be/kDyHNRAgzWk and you'll see a very physical defense that laid down some vicious hits. 

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337539" timestamp="1353376252"]
You gotta discount anything a Pirate fan says about SC. Vidor got embarassed any they're still pissed. It had to be very disheartening to know exactly what SC was going to do an not be able to stop it.

Our offense is as complete as it gets. Now if U want to pick at our defense, you may have more luck. Having said that, SC's defense is the best Vidor has seen this year. All those forced turnovers and go back and look at the game http://youtu.be/kDyHNRAgzWk and you'll see a very physical defense that laid down some vicious hits. 
[/quote]You really should do some research.....BEFORE you bump your gums.

My opinion has nothing to do with the Vidor defeat. I was not impressed with SC to the point where I can say they are going win this round. I'm not going to be a homer like all the rest on here and appoint them state champs. SC is a good team and has good players, but believe it or not, there are better teams out there.

SC fans are like kids in a sandbox. If you don't like what someone else says; they try to bully you around. Just take your litltle and go find another sandbox.

Pirate88, take your whoopin like a man and get ready for the 2013 Vidor Pirates. You might win your district next year.

You can like Gtown all you want and I'll make sure we send U guys a tape of the Greatest Show on Turf next week. In the meantime, watch the aerial circus that took place in Deer Park stadium.

SC is coming to a town near you and for a low low admission price, you too can watch your hometown team get spanked.

I do believe it has been said congrats for the win, the beter team won, etc....

Why don't you grow up and realize that if someone has a different opionion than you can't bully them into believing in yours. SC will get there "whoopin", it could be this weekend or next , but it will come. Question is, are you man enough to be around to take it like a man. My bet is your not man enough and won't be heard from again.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337641" timestamp="1353382024"]
Ha!  You done got me wrong. I'll be right back in here crying along side the Vidor fans.  This all fun for me. Now you take your own advice n grow up. Stop all your crying. You guys did enough of that last Friday!
[/quote]

Crying?? Who's crying? Someone asked a good question in another thread..."Are you a SC student" I can answer that by how you post and respond to people. I'm done wiht you, I have better things to do than go back abd forth with a kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine