WOS vs Cleveland

monknuk68

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS Will Knock this one out of the park. And I also believe put another Shut out in their bag of accomplishments. Just be carefull Cleaveland has always played on the dirty side. it seems to be their game plan to do that to get the oponent angry and un focused. The Police at the gates checking Bags and metal detectors at their football field aint there for looks . theres a reason for it . Kick their rear ends WOS. 21-3A all the way.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1326562" timestamp="1352577091"]
Just saw the playoff brackets..WOS would not see Navasota, LaMarque, or Colldspring until the region final. That side of the bracket is a monster.
[/quote]
Yep. The monster side and the powderpuff side like last year.

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1326679" timestamp="1352582374"]
WOS will undoubtedly win, but it will be a very physical game.  Cleveland is very physical and does not give up.  They do talk some noise also.
[/quote]

One thing that WOS won't do is fall into a noise talking trap or fall for the "get in their head" routine. We never have and NEVER will as long as Cornel is the coach. He will not stand for that. His number 1 rule , above all others, is discipline. Trust me, I know. He will pull anyone and I mean ANYONE, no matter how important to the team, if they fall for that. People might be able to say negative things about the Mustangs, but lack of discipline or trash play is not tolerated.....period. The one thing that scares me ,however, is the people who have said that Cleveland will try to hurt you when you are beating them. It is hearsay ,but if that is the truth, that is classless.

[quote name="FARVA" post="1326939" timestamp="1352598556"]
I was at the silsbee game friday and watched #14 from WOS punch a silsbee DB in the helmet, nothing was said or done by the WOS coaching staff and it happen right in front of the bench.  He never was takening of or anything.
[/quote]

While you were watching, did you also see #7 from Silsbee punch #6 in the helmet after that big hit? It went both ways all night. They jawed with each other the whole game. That's all part of this rivalry.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder