315 members have voted

1. 1. winner?

• VIDOR
    • SUMMER CREEK

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG.......I just threw up in my mouth!!! I want my children to be NOTHING like you!!! And just for the record,I didn't call accuse you of being bitter......I flat out said you were a Dbag. I'm supporting our kids and want them to win......maybe they will,maybe they won't.BUT,I am not on here saying we're going to kick someones teethe in like you posted earlier and named the player.......you might not wanna do that on here.

[quote name="watsx2" post="1331209" timestamp="1352997398"]
OMG OMG OMG.......I just threw up in my mouth!!! I want my children to be NOTHING like you!!! And just for the record,I didn't call accuse you of being bitter......I flat out said you were a Dbag. I'm supporting our kids and want them to win......maybe they will,maybe they won't.BUT,I am not on here saying we're going to kick someones teethe in like you posted earlier and named the player.......you might not wanna do that on here.
[/quote]

Let's not forget his $200+ salary and yada yada yada that makes his team so much better than Vidor.  ::)

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1331207" timestamp="1352997176"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106059.msg1331160#msg1331160 date=1352995352]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106059.msg1331130#msg1331130 date=1352993748]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106059.msg1331106#msg1331106 date=1352991710]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=106059.msg1330995#msg1330995 date=1352984282]
[quote author=Teamlast link=topic=106059.msg1330868#msg1330868 date=1352947338]
Say what u want about vidor but I would take their kids any day over some outer Houston kids.  Make no mistake vidor kids wil not back down from anybody. Especially the winner of 19 4a in a down year. Vido will win this game Friday. That's not a guess that's a fact. So after Fridays game I do expect all these " high class" SC fans to message me and say " sir I'm sorry for being such trash and talking so much crap all week. I promise I won't do it again and Thank you so much for showing us what a real football team looks like. Can't wait to be knocked out in the first round AGAIN next year"
[/quote]"outer Houston kids"  ??????????????????????
[/quote]He meant a team with all brothers. He's from Vidor and can't say that though. He thinks his team is physical because they won 9 games in an extremely down year in 20-4a, a year only two teams  were over .500. After SC punks Vidor all over the field he won't get on here and say anything but how classless and arrogant the SC players were. Not "they told us they were going to smash us and did". You have to realize, this is only most Vidor fans third time in the playoffs so that's why he can guarantee a win against a team none of the player on his could even start for.
[/quote]
You are a bitter bitter kid man and I feel sorry for you.
[/quote]Far from bitter, actually very excited after reading Toups predictions (which are similar ones y'all killed me for). You shouldn't feel sorry for me either,[b] I probably make twice as much as you, own a house twice the size, and will retire with at least a couple million dollars just like my Dad and I don't turn 30 'til next year, plus my Dad just deeded me 7 acres across the street from the 43 that he owns so I can build me a new house in Barrett Station. [/b]  So don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for Montana and they way his high school career is going to end in Deer Park Friday night when SC kicks y'alls teeth in.
[/quote]
well, isn't that specail!(in my best snl church lady voice)

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]Just saying I have absolutely nothing in life to be bitter about. I have three freakish sons for athletes too so you are probably going to be dealing with 14's for a while, that's if your program stays relevant. 48-14 Summer Creek, The Pearl goes down like the Titanic except the iceberg is from "outer Houston".

[quote name="cougar14" post="1331200" timestamp="1352996911"]
[quote author=watsx2 link=topic=106059.msg1331172#msg1331172 date=1352995666]
Wow......lolololololololol.......Cougar now we know that you are not only a Dbag but a spoiled rich kid as well........I own 7 acres also,my house and 2 trucks are paid for,and I make $750a a day........what the heck does that have to do with this game?????
[/quote]You said I was a bitter kid. I'm not a kid and far from bitter. I didn't know you made $273,750 a year or I wouldn't have said that, I would have asked for a loan. I'm not going to go into it any further because any other comments I would seem like I'm downing Vidor and they are already one of the poorest places in the setx so I don't need to be piling on. Far from rich or anything like that though, just blessed. Don't keep saying I'm bitter because you don't agree with me though, when Dayton fans don't agree they just call me stupid and say Crosby sucks. That's a lot better than comparing me to a petulant child 'cause I'm sure you would want your kids to grow up and be just like me. . . . but back on topic though, 45-14 Summer Creek with the starters pulled midway through the third.
[/quote]
ok,[size=14pt] [b] CROSBY SUX[/b][/size], better now? ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1331130" timestamp="1352993748"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=106059.msg1330995#msg1330995 date=1352984282]
Say what u want about vidor but I would take their kids any day over some outer Houston kids.  Make no mistake vidor kids wil not back down from anybody. Especially the winner of 19 4a in a down year. Vido will win this game Friday. That's not a guess that's a fact. So after Fridays game I do expect all these " high class" SC fans to message me and say " sir I'm sorry for being such trash and talking so much crap all week. I promise I won't do it again and Thank you so much for showing us what a real football team looks like. Can't wait to be knocked out in the first round AGAIN next year"
[/quote]He meant a team with all brothers. He's from Vidor and can't say that though. He thinks his team is physical because they won 9 games in an extremely down year in 20-4a, a year only two teams  were over .500. After SC punks Vidor all over the field he won't get on here and say anything but how classless and arrogant the SC players were. Not "they told us they were going to smash us and did". You have to realize, this is only most Vidor fans third time in the playoffs so that's why he can guarantee a win against a team none of the player on his could even start for.
[/quote]
[b]You are a bitter bitter kid man and I feel sorry for you.[/b][/quote]My fault, it was one of the usualy suspects. I just didn't like the "outer Houston kids" comment. Just say what you mean.

[quote name="PirateGirl4ever" post="1331219" timestamp="1352998058"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=106059.msg1331208#msg1331208 date=1352997250]
I can't believe this game isn't going to be broadcasted anywhere  >:(
[/quote]

Well, with as much money Cougar14 makes yearly he can probably purchase his own TV station and broadcast the game!! Hahaha!!!
[/quote]
;D

[quote name="cougar14" post="1331160" timestamp="1352995352"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106059.msg1331130#msg1331130 date=1352993748]
[/quote]
You are a bitter bitter kid man and I feel sorry for you.
[/quote]Far from bitter, actually very excited after reading Toups predictions (which are similar ones y'all killed me for). You shouldn't feel sorry for me either, I probably make twice as much as you, own a house twice the size, and will retire with at least a couple million dollars just like my Dad and I don't turn 30 'til next year, plus my Dad just deeded me 7 acres across the street from the 43 that he owns so I can build me a new house in Barrett Station.  So don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for Montana and they way his high school career is going to end in Deer Park Friday night when SC kicks y'alls teeth in.
[/quote]did you really just say you were building a house in barrett station.

[quote name="watsx2" post="1331209" timestamp="1352997398"]
[/quote]You don't want them to get a scholarship, graduate college and get a good job, or just not to disagree with you? I mentioned Montana because he's statistically the best player in 20-4a and probably the best player Vidor has had since Elmo and Sparky, never said anything bad about that kid and his game wouldn't let me anyway. I think some of the Vidor people just have and inferiority complex, that's why your always saying Vidor is being overlooked, disrespected and underestimated. Crosby, BH, and Dayton fans say a lot worse things to each other than what anyone in 19-4a says about Vidor.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1331223" timestamp="1352998199"]
Spoiled rich kids that didn't work a day in there life and got there money from daddy. Now that explains it. Like i said man. I really do feel sorry for you kid.

Smh......
[/quote]Dad never gave me anything but a car in high school and some land now. I grinded out my economics degree and made my own way in the job market. He just lit a fire under me that still burns. And yes, I did say Barrett Station. Not a lot of land for sale in Newport where I grew up. I think you would be surprised at some of the houses and land owners in Barrett Station, not everybody with a 6 figure job wants to move to Barbers Hill. I like to be able to open my back door and shoot hogs with my .223 without the police showing up. So hopefully that explained it for you. 

BACK TO FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES ABOUT WHO MAKES WHAT ETC, ETC,ETC.

BOTTOM LINE: it should be a good game, if vidor can control the clock, make no mistakes, force a turnover or change of possesion or two, they will win. we played mistake free ball before and can do it again. GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.....BH AND CROSBY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this isn't the RIGHT place to post this but I wanna explain something thats getting taken for granted(the kids).My son is on Vidor JV and has worked his butt off this year.When he came home yesterday,he was beaming with pride.....they  bumped him up to Varsity so he'll be on the sidelines Friday night.He won't be on the field(benchwarmer)but to him it's a personal success that he earned!!! Next year,someone will deal with him(@15now,5'9-225lbs)but he's happy doing what he loves.Thats what all these kids and parents should be doing.....enjoying the moment and not just smearing someone.BTW,he also sings in the choir(made Region Choir)powerlifts 400lb squat and deadlift@14 last year and has a 3.80gpt.Alabama is already talking to him.As a parent I couldn't be more proud and he doesn't trash talk and if anyone had the right to........I might just say the kids are the ones to earn that right.......not us......just sayin.  8)

[quote name="cougar14" post="1331231" timestamp="1352999015"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106059.msg1331223#msg1331223 date=1352998199]
Spoiled rich kids that didn't work a day in there life and got there money from daddy. Now that explains it. Like i said man. I really do feel sorry for you kid.

Smh......
[/quote]Dad never gave me anything but a car in high school and some land now. I grinded out my economics degree and made my own way in the job market. He just lit a fire under me that still burns. And yes, I did say Barrett Station. Not a lot of land for sale in Newport where I grew up. [b]I think you would be surprised at some of the houses and land owners in Barrett Station,[/b] not everybody with a 6 figure job wants to move to Barbers Hill. I like to be able to open my back door and shoot hogs with my .223 without the police showing up. So hopefully that explained it for you.
[/quote]

gotta agree here.... some nice places out there.

[quote name="PirateGirl4ever" post="1331219" timestamp="1352998058"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=106059.msg1331208#msg1331208 date=1352997250]
[/quote]

Well, with as much money Cougar14 makes yearly he can probably purchase his own TV station and broadcast the game!! Hahaha!!!
[/quote]There's guys from Dayton and BH out here that make a lot more than me so I wasn't trying to brag, just trying to say I wasn't bitter. I do this because it's fun to rile some of you up and see the responses. The day Crosby losses I'll be off of here until August when I start talking ish again. I'm trying to get my smites up before then though.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1331240" timestamp="1352999276"]
[quote author=PirateGirl4ever link=topic=106059.msg1331219#msg1331219 date=1352998058]
[/quote]

[/quote]There's guys from Dayton and BH out here that make a lot more than me so I wasn't trying to brag, just trying to say I wasn't bitter. I do this because it's fun to rile some of you up and see the responses. The day Crosby losses I'll be off of here until August when I start talking ish again. I'm trying to get my smites up before then though.
[/quote]
when you get off topic of the game and resort to personal attacks and bashing the community, it is no longer trash talking. yes, you have done this along with others. go back and read alllllllllll of your posts. 

back to football

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="watsx2" post="1331235" timestamp="1352999129"]
Maybe this isn't the RIGHT place to post this but I wanna explain something thats getting taken for granted(the kids).My son is on Vidor JV and has worked his butt off this year.When he came home yesterday,he was beaming with pride.....they  bumped him up to Varsity so he'll be on the sidelines Friday night.He won't be on the field(benchwarmer)but to him it's a personal success that he earned!!! Next year,someone will deal with him(@15now,5'9-225lbs)but he's happy doing what he loves.Thats what all these kids and parents should be doing.....enjoying the moment and not just smearing someone.BTW,he also sings in the choir(made Region Choir)powerlifts 400lb squat and deadlift@14 last year and has a 3.80gpt.Alabama is already talking to him.As a parent I couldn't be more proud and he doesn't trash talk and if anyone had the right to........I might just say the kids are the ones to earn that right.......not us......just sayin.  8)
[/quote]Kid must be awesome if Nick Saban is on him as a jv player. David Hammers, Damien Trimble, and Phillip Beck all won state in powerlifting at Crosby on lighter platforms and I went twice (165s and 181s) but nobody talked to me until I was a junior. I powerlifted on varsity as an 8th grader and went to regionals in the 132 pound weight class and had those same numbers but if Alabama is recruiting strong jv players I'm sending my sons and nephews over there. You don't get recruited at Crosby until you play on the varsity. Then again, we do suck. 45-14 Summer Creek, Greg Hogan puts on a show.

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1331254" timestamp="1353000241"]
OK. Back to the game...Vidor has no idea what is about to hit them.
[/quote]
alot of people said that last year and some said it last week about a certain SEC game. trust me, we know what's coming. anything can happen on Friday Night.

Not recruited....just talking to the school.....not Saben.His grades are what is getting him noticed..........all the sports and music are just scholarship opportunities........yeah he is an awesome kid.......but Texas schools have alot of talent in all fields from all over the state....my point was theres alot of kids with skills.Some have to work harder than others but it's all about the kids.....not us.

what you dont know is its not that way. there might be a handfull of people in Vidor that are racist and i say thats terrible. i dont even live there but work there 2 to 3 times a week .I see Black Americans at night in Vidor being treated with respect just like everyone else. most all vidor people are tired of that stigma on their town.