1. 1. winner?

• VIDOR
    • SUMMER CREEK

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction:
I think SC fans, and possibly players, will get even more giddy and confident as our boys line up pregame and a comparison is made based on the size discrepancy.
I further predict a lot of people leaving the stadium afterwards wondering how a "small, slow" team beat them.

Vidor 28
SC.    21

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1332456" timestamp="1353082328"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=106059.msg1332444#msg1332444 date=1353081960]
OK, time for me to weigh in on this. Doesn't matter what size our school is or what size their school is; we play tonight @ 7:00 p.m. with eleven vs eleven. Slumber Crick, get ready to be punched in the mouth! GO PIRATES!

[b][font=georgia][size=36pt][move]SLAUGHTER SLUMBER CRICK!![/move][/size][/font][/b]
[/quote]

ok, there you go with the name calling....everybody was having a good time smack talking until you came in this >:(

i don't know anything about Vidor or its team until now. [b]I was told when driving in Vidor , don't stop....[/b]I did a little more research on the team, and I believe it will be a good game. I hope everyone stays healthy.....

And the game is less than 8 hours now :)
[/quote]
come on now. you can stop. we really are nice people. ;)

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1332500" timestamp="1353084294"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=106059.msg1332478#msg1332478 date=1353083506]
All Joking aside, Vidor is the most physical team Nederland played this year. Not the biggest or fastest but they will fly to the ball and punch you in the mouth every time. I mean every time. Just imagine a souped up Barbers Hill who by the way gave SC their toughest game of the year. Should be a good one. I will be very shocked if it is a blowout.
[/quote]

I guess you the only one that didn't get the Memo.....SC was playing possum against BH.....and this game don't seem like it will be a blowout, but I believe SC wins ;)
[/quote]

any team that plays possum in a big game isn't doing themselves justice

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1332520" timestamp="1353084914"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106059.msg1332516#msg1332516 date=1353084852]
I was told when driving into vidor to throw your "V"s up
[/quote]

Make sure you stick your tongue through the V.  ;)
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1332519" timestamp="1353084898"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106059.msg1332516#msg1332516 date=1353084852]
I was told when driving into vidor to throw your "V"s up
[/quote]Only if you represent the 409!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Gotta correct ya, that should read 4o9.  8)

By Travis Stewart
DCTF Managing Editor

"Summer Creek vs. Vidor: 7:00 PM Friday, Deer Park
Best-in-show: I would say the tenor of this matchup took a drastic turn after Summer Creek really showed its fangs in Week 10 against previously unbeaten Dayton — a 45-7 win, and one that Summer Creek dominated in every single facet of the game. If that’s what Summer Creek (and QB Aaron Sharp) really is, it’s more than just a tough out; it’s a legit title favorite. Vidor, as area fans know, doesn’t just want to run the ball … it has to. That’s the offense: run, run, run. When it works, perfect. When it doesn’t, it leaves the Pirates a little low on options. With that in mind, Summer Creek’s explosive offense is just a really, really bad matchup. Vidor is good enough to play into the third round this year, but it may have drawn the nastiest bear in the woods right off the bat this time.
Pick: Summer Creek"