BEAUMONT CENTRAL AT NEDERLAND BROADCAST/Nederland wins 45-14!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game, Jags! These two teams seemed to have a lot of respect for each other. Pretty clean game for the most part. I was quite impressed with your soph QB that came in. He is gonna be a really good one I think. Also, your WRs made some great catches in traffic. My Dogs played pretty well other than a few too many penalties. Most importantly, I think the Dogs escaped injury free. Central will definitely be in the playoff mix in 2013 in my opinion.

Someone have up on Mitchell and the cental football team.  Mitchell got hurt, but came back and threw an interception.  He was then benched for the rest of the game.  More on this later.  But I'm glad that the unemployment line will be so kind to someone.

Congrats to Nederland on the convincing win.  I wish y'all well in the playoffs.

[quote name="jake94" post="1325971" timestamp="1352524885"]
Good game, Jags! These two teams seemed to have a lot of respect for each other. Pretty clean game for the most part. I was quite impressed with your soph QB that came in. He is gonna be a really good one I think. Also, your WRs made some great catches in traffic. My Dogs played pretty well other than a few too many penalties. Most importantly, I think the Dogs escaped injury free. Central will definitely be in the playoff mix in 2013 in my opinion.
[/quote]
Seay has a bumbed up wrist that has been bothering him, but he is going to play through it like tonight.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1325974" timestamp="1352525000"]
Someone have up on Mitchell and the cental football team.  Mitchell got hurt, but came back and threw an interception.  He was then benched for the rest of the game.  More on this later.  But I'm glad that the unemployment line will be so kind to someone.

Congrats to Nederland on the convincing win.  I wish y'all well in the playoffs.
[/quote]

Not sure what the update is.. Mitchell played first two series and had little success. Fumbled on 3rd play of game fighting for yardage. Got hit hard on the next series and left with injury. Sat out a few series and came back in. He was limping at that point. Threw a pick 6 toward end of first half and never returned. I think the coach made the right call leaving the soph in. He was a dual threat and with the injury I don't think Mitchell was gonna run much. I was very impressed with the soph. He's gonna be a good one!

[quote name="jake94" post="1325991" timestamp="1352525368"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=106048.msg1325974#msg1325974 date=1352525000]

[/quote]

Not sure what the update is.. Mitchell played first two series and had little success. Fumbled on 3rd play of game fighting for yardage. Got hit hard on the next series and left with injury. Sat out a few series and came back in. He was limping at that point. Threw a pick 6 toward end of first half and never returned. I think the coach made the right call leaving the soph in. He was a dual threat and with the injury I don't think Mitchell was gonna run much. I was very impressed with the soph. He's gonna be a good one!
[/quote] He did ok.  But I expected a lot more sense of urgency being this was a win get in game.  You put Mitchel in.  He was moving around just fine on the sidelines.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1326112" timestamp="1352532163"]
At the closest it was 14-7 until the Dogs pulled away.. The game was basically put away at halftime.. I think it was 31-14 at the half..
[/quote]

31-7 at the half.

Central put another 7 on the board in the 2nd half and Nederland added 14 more.

[quote name="ATX31" post="1326174" timestamp="1352554083"]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106048.msg1326172#msg1326172 date=1352553830]
Does any body know the stats that Hopkins put up last night?
[/quote]

157 yards 4 tds!!!
[/quote]
What is that 10 tds the last three games?

[quote name="ram0524" post="1326178" timestamp="1352554532"]
[quote author=ATX31 link=topic=106048.msg1326174#msg1326174 date=1352554083]
[quote author=ram0524 link=topic=106048.msg1326172#msg1326172 date=1352553830]
Does any body know the stats that Hopkins put up last night?
[/quote]

157 yards 4 tds!!!
[/quote]
What is that 10 tds the last three games?
[/quote]

2 vs ozen
3 vs lumberton
4 vs central

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298