Humble Summer Creek at Dayton Game Thread/SC wins 45-7!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="dayton" post="1326061" timestamp="1352527486"]
Some highlights....

Kyle McBride running down #7 to prove that he could in fact run with SC, like someone from SC said he couldn't....

nice catches by #5, no matter who they were against.

And... catching a little football thrown by Randy McIlvoy from KPRC, who is apparently a professional mini-football thrower on the side; launching tight spiral after tight spiral, no less than 30 rows up, into the anxious hands of adoring fans.  ;D
[/quote]
if #7 stops TAUNTING, he scores. You saw it.smh ;)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke w/Randy McElvoy before the game.He did not have a clue that 4 yr starter J.Carranco was chasing the Pat/Fg all time kick record.Before I left I said check out the stats on Lonestar site or ask any Dayt coach.Before I left his company he asked "What is that kickers Name?On another note Ohhrah & Semper Fi my brothers the birthday today of the best of the best America has USMC

Tex I dont disagree with you on much but I will on one point. There is still fight in that team and I feel sorry for baby ned next saturday cause they are going to make a statement I know. Now back to SC don't be suprised to see purple Dayton colors at your playoff games we do support our fellow 19-4a brothers and sisters in the play-offs

I work with one of SC soccer players father he believes they will be moving to the new 6a in 2014. I have great respect for most of you Dayton fans you guys always have a good team and mostly knowledgable fans (knightrider, liltex, purpleforever, ect) I wish you well in your tall order in the 1st round against a Nederland team who is firing on all cylinders now. I gotta go with Nederland here but Dayton always has a chance in every game.

Dayton is definitely Overrated. You all run your mouth wayyyyyyyy to much! Our Defense whooped the crap out of y'all, and y'all definitely couldn't stay with that arse attack, and 2nd half our running game was on..... ;D....OctFeb I sure hope you took good shots of the WINNING team....And by the way, I saw you eating that Turkey leg you were suppose to buy for me :)

Livingston played last night without their best player and qb chevoski collins. He missed the game do to discipline problems. Hats off to livingston coaches. I was very dissappointed dayton does have the same stones to not let kids run the team. I would rather dayton get beat by 60 with kids that show up to practice and have good attitudes.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1326251" timestamp="1352559366"]
Livingston played last night without their best player and qb chevoski collins. He missed the game do to discipline problems. Hats off to livingston coaches. I was very dissappointed dayton does have the same stones to not let kids run the team. I would rather dayton get beat by 60 with kids that show up to practice and have good attitudes.
[/quote] YEP

[quote name="liltex" post="1326272" timestamp="1352560510"]
Nah it's not hard Crosby took us there(woodshed) 2009 & GCM last year,SC this yr
[/quote]yeah gcm a team that won like 4 games last year gave us a beating. If I remember correctly dayton was having issues with a player that game to and what do you know he was suited up to play the following week. Dayton has alot of young talent and is having some horrible examples set.

congrats SC yall gave Dayton one of the worst spankings I've seen. I think it was worse than the Manvel beat down from last year.Any who I think your team could be playing in the D1 State Championship game this year and not because you beat us so bad but because your team is that good. Good luck and I will support yall the rest of the way.I enjoyed meeting the SC fans in Jose's before the game they were some classy people.

Dayton pick yourselves up and learn from this  game from the coaching, play calling, every aspect of the game any one can be beaten on any given day and sometimes you need that to happen to bring you back to reality. I'm still proud to be a Bronco fan but everybody needs a little Humble Pie at some point.
I hope we can get our act together this week because if we don't we will be one and done. 

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1326106" timestamp="1352531673"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=106034.msg1326061#msg1326061 date=1352527486]
Some highlights....

Kyle McBride running down #7 to prove that he could in fact run with SC, like someone from SC said he couldn't....

nice catches by #5, no matter who they were against.

And... catching a little football thrown by Randy McIlvoy from KPRC, who is apparently a professional mini-football thrower on the side; launching tight spiral after tight spiral, no less than 30 rows up, into the anxious hands of adoring fans.  ;D
[/quote]
if #7 stops TAUNTING, he scores. You saw it.smh ;)
[/quote]i didn't on that long play. Saw it on others though

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1326188" timestamp="1352555336"]
Dayton is definitely Overrated. You all run your mouth wayyyyyyyy to much! Our Defense whooped the crap out of y'all, and y'all definitely couldn't stay with that arse attack, and 2nd half our running game was on..... ;D....OctFeb I sure hope you took good shots of the WINNING team....And by the way, I saw you eating that Turkey leg you were suppose to buy for me :)
[/quote]Dayton talked and then ate their crow. Every team has some... Lord knows we do... but you represent a very good team in an extremely poor way.

[quote name="dayton" post="1326758" timestamp="1352586654"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106034.msg1326188#msg1326188 date=1352555336]
[/quote]Dayton talked and then ate their crow. Every team has some... Lord knows we do... but you represent a very good team in an extremely poor way.
[/quote]

You can't stand the heat, stay out the kitchen.....stop crying because you can't handle my smack talk 8)

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1326771" timestamp="1352587414"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=106034.msg1326758#msg1326758 date=1352586654]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106034.msg1326188#msg1326188 date=1352555336]
[/quote]

You can't stand the heat, stay out the kitchen.....stop crying because you can't handle my smack talk 8)
[/quote]point made... and a weak comeback to boot. Good luck to the .sc players and coaches from here on out.  8)

[quote name="dayton" post="1326775" timestamp="1352587622"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106034.msg1326771#msg1326771 date=1352587414]
[/quote]

[/quote]point made... and a weak comeback to boot. Good luck to the .sc players and coaches from here on out.  8)
[/quote]

No weak comeback...and you didn't make a point. That's true what I said, Dayton is overrated....now good luck to y'all coaches who made a wise decision to leave the starting QB In when they were getting hammered already.

[quote name="broncoman" post="1326795" timestamp="1352589177"]
Y'all have a good team, y'all won, now if the fans would just act like it's happened before. Summer Creek it is, there is no doubt in my mind that you think that a player shouldn't be disciplined.
[/quote]

I'm talking about his ankle sprain...duh. The coach should have taken him out of game when he saw the beat down was already in place....and if was suppose to be disciplined, why did he get in game?? ......Boooommmmmm! ;)

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1326813" timestamp="1352590941"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=106034.msg1326795#msg1326795 date=1352589177]
Y'all have a good team, y'all won, now if the fans would just act like it's happened before. Summer Creek it is, there is no doubt in my mind that you think that a player shouldn't be disciplined.
[/quote]

I'm talking about his ankle sprain...duh. The coach should have taken him out of game when he saw the beat down was already in place....and if was suppose to be disciplined, why did he get in game?? ......Boooommmmmm! ;)
[/quote]to answer your second question. Good question.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1326784" timestamp="1352588325"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=106034.msg1326775#msg1326775 date=1352587622]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106034.msg1326771#msg1326771 date=1352587414]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No weak comeback...and you didn't make a point. That's true what I said, Dayton is overrated....now good luck to y'all coaches who made a wise decision to leave the starting QB In when they were getting hammered already.
[/quote]sure i did. you don't know how to win with class. No biggie . It's who you are.