*LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE vs. BEAUMONT CENTRAL/CENTRAL WINS 44-28!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Doit2emjags" post="1319410" timestamp="1352001801"]
Tonight shows how exactly Central season should have been, capitalizing on every possession, defense wrapping up and less of the MENTAL MISTAKES! GOOD WIN JAGS, the doubters still gone doubt Regaurdles of this..oh well letem!!
[/quote]
Good win, Jags! I have the same thoughts about my Panthers. It's obvious it could be done, glad they seem to be clicking.

Great win, Jags.  Although is wasn't there (prioritized commitment), I was there in spirit and had help from the one and only Buddy Garity.  Looks like Mitchell went off like he is always capable of.  But I want to know... Was this win a good game by the kids it's good coached game?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1319494" timestamp="1352008452"]
Great win, Jags.  Although is wasn't there (prioritized commitment), I was there in spirit and had help from the one and only Buddy Garity.  Looks like Mitchell went off like he is always capable of.  But I want to know... Was this win a good game by the kids it's good coached game?
[/quote]

It was both well played by the kids and good coaching decisions. They looked like they knew what they wanted to do and there was no chaos getting lined up or any of the dysfunctional stuff you may have seen in the past. Looked like a totally different team from what i saw in the two other games I have seen Central play. Kudos to the whole staff and team.

I can't say how good the coaching was. Mitchell would have carried the whole team on his back to get the W last night. Outstanding performance by the QB. Most of the plays were stretched out by Mitchell til a receiver got open and when they didn't he took off and killed LCM with his legs and his arms. The D was adequate, but Crouch was way too predictable. Sezar,Sezar,Sezar. He truly is a great back, but they just zeroed in on him the 2nd half and stopped him when they needed to. LCM has a lot of talent on O. I just would have went to other playmakers more often. jmo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine