*LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE vs. BEAUMONT CENTRAL/CENTRAL WINS 44-28!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1319030" timestamp="1351990090"]
[quote author=vidor pirate link=topic=105695.msg1319027#msg1319027 date=1351990022]
On an unrelated note, very cold welcome for me by the people in the ticket booth, maybe it's the vidor shirt lol
[/quote]

Maybe cause we are UNDEFEATED IN THE BUTCH!
[/quote]
That's the most likely explanation! We own the deathstar!!!

[quote name="VidorGrad-88" post="1319032" timestamp="1351990123"]
Hey Coach, ever notice how no matter what thread you go to someone always starts smack talking talking Vidor and then we match up and send them home defeated and then they start crying about one thing or another???? Case in point, I give you Bronx Rox.
[/quote]of course for your theory to be right, vigor would actually have to beat Dayton,.......

[quote name="VidorGrad-88" post="1319032" timestamp="1351990123"]
Hey Coach, ever notice how no matter what thread you go to someone always starts [b]smack[/b] talking talking Vidor and then [b]we match up and send them home defeated[/b] and then they start crying about one thing or another???? Case in point, I give you Bronx Rox.
[/quote]
NOT TALKIN SMACK................TALKIN ABOUT MATCHIN UP WITH TEAMS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT  ;) I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST VID/NED OR ANY OTHER TEAM IN 20-4A. TELL ME SOMETHING OLE FOOTBALL GURU............WHEN HAS VID EVER SENT DAY HOME WITH A L.....THINK ABOUT IT...........A LITTLE MORE.................THINK ABOUT IT.......................A LITTLE MORE.............................LET ME ANSWER......................NEVER.........THATS NOT [b]SMACK[/b].....ITS FACT SO TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT AND GOOD LUCK TO THA CABIN BOYS IN DA FIRST ROUND  ;)

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="1319073" timestamp="1351991530"]
Apparently some of my posts aren't going thru, 10-7 central end of 1m lcm driving, inside of central 5, central needs to stop sezer
[/quote]

Sorry, missed your post from all the smack talking about other teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder