Colmesneil at Iola Game Thread/Iola wins 50-36

WOSgrad

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1318017" timestamp="1351913175"]
Reality sets in.  ;)
[/quote]

another example of why everyone on here has a complete and total dislike for you.  You at times act like you are a two year old.  These are kids again that you are making sad remarks about.

Guest gohard81
This was a great game by both teams Colmesneil never gave up after being down by 24 points at half time, but in the end they could not stop #3, but they did something nobody else could do and that is stop #6!

Guest incognito123
[quote name="LoyalBobcat" post="1318814" timestamp="1351978394"]
Really!! Hmmm....... I thought we stopped both of them. Oh well, I guess I'm mistaken, I guess if we would have stopped # 6, we would have beaten them by 28 huh! LOL
[/quote]

HD won the game, but they didn't stop #6.  He made dang near every tackle and ran all over the place on offense.  That kid is a heck of a ball player.  HD did make #3 invisible though. 

HD did not stop #6 John Kay, as he finished with 160 yards rushing. After back to back 300 yard rushing games, HD held #3 QB Hayden Martinez to 76 yards rushing on the night.

Colmesneil didn't "stop" either of the two. #6 rushed for 119 yards on 14 carries and #3 rushed for 311 yards on 17 carries. Iola accumulated 441 rushing yards against Colmesneil. HD allowed roughly half of that total. HD will put up similar numbers against Colmesneil but it will probably be 3 or 4 guys going for 100+ instead of one over 300.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder