Ozen vs. Nederland Predictions

Puma42

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pirate58" post="1308634" timestamp="1351095193"]
Nederland by 10, Ozen has a great player in #11 on defense.
[/quote]
Yea he isn't that bad. For the game I went to they called his name like on every play that wasn't in the secondary on defense.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1305591" timestamp="1350747789"]
Ozen might give us a good fight, but Nederland will just wear them down and seal it with a pick 6 towards the end of the game
Nederland - 40
Ozen - 20
[/quote]Yea....that pic 6 comment said it all....thats what took the wind out of PNG.We should be fine in this one

Wow,,,, ::)

No one ever says what they really think. I know you guys, We know that this game SHOULD be about, 56-14...

Due to conservative style it probably will be 35-21/28 with two Ned touchdowns before midway through the 2nd qtr and 1 from Ozen somewhere in the first half on a busted 3rd and a million that results in a ridiculous long TD play.  Then zzzzzzzzzzzzzz until late in the game  as Nederland scores a time or two,,, and then a defensive touchdown from Ned because Ozen has to throw, then after that Ozen gives up another TD drive to Nederland on a boring clock killing drive. Then Ozen scores with a minute or two left in the game cause Nederlands defense is falling asleep. Then Nederland allows an onside kick to go back to Ozen and they score,, again.  This game just wont end,

Interesting, someone was posting the 1975 PNG scores by game the year they won the state championship... and by no means am I putting nederland in the state championship.  But, it you look at their scores, throughout the year, you will see some similarities.  Wonder if the barber shop back then had folks bitchin cause they didn't blow people out big enough on their way to the crown?

[quote name="Brubaker" post="1309995" timestamp="1351221498"]
Interesting, someone was posting the 1975 PNG scores by game the year they won the state championship... and by no means am I putting nederland in the state championship.  But, it you look at their scores, throughout the year, you will see some similarities.  [b]Wonder if the barber shop back then had folks bitchin cause they didn't blow people out big enough on their way to the crown?[/b][/quote]

Absolutely yes, no doubt about it.

[quote name="19bulldog88" post="1310153" timestamp="1351255512"]
[quote author=Brubaker link=topic=104956.msg1309995#msg1309995 date=1351221498]
Interesting, someone was posting the 1975 PNG scores by game the year they won the state championship... and by no means am I putting nederland in the state championship.  But, it you look at their scores, throughout the year, you will see some similarities.  [b]Wonder if the barber shop back then had folks bitchin cause they didn't blow people out big enough on their way to the crown?[/b][/quote]

Absolutely yes, no doubt about it.
[/quote]

And we lost a game by a point to Sam Houston....but we did have 4 shutouts. Im sure the Indians were catching heat the whole ride to state.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin