MCM Post-game thoughts thread

He did play corner.... Hand in cast.... PNG is really really bad... Big Ned has a lot of work to do....hard to say when you won by 25 but PNG was PNG s problem... Honestly was not terribly impressed with anyone besides the running back and big neds great kicker....overall we have played better teams this year......

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1305341" timestamp="1350706665"]
He did play corner.... Hand in cast.... PNG is really really bad... Big Ned has a lot of work to do....hard to say when you won by 25 but PNG was PNG s problem... Honestly was not terribly impressed with anyone besides the running back and big neds great kicker....overall we have played better teams this year......
[/quote] i thought he was out 4-5 weeks? so they risk further injury bringing him back for a rivalry game?

???

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1305354" timestamp="1350707068"]
[quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=104945.msg1305341#msg1305341 date=1350706665]
[/quote] i thought he was out 4-5 weeks? so they risk further injury bringing him back for a rivalry game?

???
[/quote]

desperate.  Coaches grasping at some form of secondary relief.  Didn't work.  Still sucked.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. Playcalling on offense is our biggest problem. I know that we gained solid yards on the ground, but of you open up with passing early, it's going to keep 8 or 9 out of the box. PNG had 8 in the box most of the night and we still crammed it down their throats. I really do think Barrow has something up his sleeve as far as playcalling goes come playoff time. If not, I would be shocked. Chisel it in stone.... You will see a much different offense come playoff time...

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1305446" timestamp="1350716876"]
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. Playcalling on offense is our biggest problem. I know that we gained solid yards on the ground, but of you open up with passing early, it's going to keep 8 or 9 out of the box. [b]PNG had 8 in the box most of the night and we still crammed it down their throats.[/b] I really do think Barrow has something up his sleeve as far as playcalling goes come playoff time. If not, I would be shocked. Chisel it in stone.... You will see a much different offense come playoff time...
[/quote]

True,  but the difference,  IMO,  is that O-Line.  Those guys are really good.  That's what makes everything else work.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1305802" timestamp="1350764149"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=104945.msg1305446#msg1305446 date=1350716876]
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. Playcalling on offense is our biggest problem. I know that we gained solid yards on the ground, but of you open up with passing early, it's going to keep 8 or 9 out of the box. [b]PNG had 8 in the box most of the night and we still crammed it down their throats.[/b] I really do think Barrow has something up his sleeve as far as playcalling goes come playoff time. If not, I would be shocked. Chisel it in stone.... You will see a much different offense come playoff time...
[/quote]

True,  but the difference,  IMO,  is that O-Line.  Those guys are really good.  That's what makes everything else work.
[/quote]

The O-line has not started the same players since the Angleton game. We are just now seeing them get healthy. If these guys get several games without changes I think you will see a totally different offense and play calling. but before all that happens we have to get the plays in from the sideline without taking a timeout. Coaches need to work on that!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1305907" timestamp="1350777833"]
I agree with godogs. Your play calling seems conservative. Kinda like your holding back or something. Makes me wonder sometimes but hey I'm not the one in the field so what do I know?
[/quote]

exactly, nobody knows. People come on here and question coaches, I just dont get it. As far as I know, there arent any coaches come to this board and tell you how to do your jobs. Get over it.

[quote name="19bulldog88" post="1305986" timestamp="1350782901"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104945.msg1305907#msg1305907 date=1350777833]
I agree with godogs. Your play calling seems conservative. Kinda like your holding back or something. Makes me wonder sometimes but hey I'm not the one in the field so what do I know?
[/quote]

exactly, nobody knows. People come on here and question coaches, I just dont get it. As far as I know, there arent any coaches come to this board and tell you how to do your jobs. Get over it.
[/quote]

If that logic holds true then only ex Presidents can question anything the President does. Who ever said you couldn't question what someone does?

[quote name="19bulldog88" post="1305986" timestamp="1350782901"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104945.msg1305907#msg1305907 date=1350777833]
[/quote]

[/quote]
You don't like it? Don't read it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder