Mid County Sadness

Wow, the battle over a drainage ditch separating two halves of North Port Arthur; or South Beaumont depending on your vantage point. So, who cares because it has absolutely no relevance. All of the Real Football for 20-4A is being played at Da' Butch. So, quit hijacking the board until y'all man up and show up! Raidergirl has more swag! BTW, there were plenty of Vs going up on nederville road and all the way down until it turns into purple irrelevance....
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="robanadana" post="1302368" timestamp="1350442885"]
Wow, the battle over a drainage ditch separating two halves of North Port Arthur; or South Beaumont depending on your vantage point. So, who cares because it has absolutely no relevance. All of the Real Football for 20-4A is being played at Da' Butch. So, quit hijacking the board until y'all man up and show up! Raidergirl has more swag! BTW, there were plenty of Vs going up on nederville road and all the way down until it turns into purple irrelevance....
[/quote] If it was a big time rivalry for Lumberton RaiderGirl would have shown up, and last time i even convo'ed with her she lived in Bullard, thats near Tyler.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1302376" timestamp="1350443451"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=104788.msg1302368#msg1302368 date=1350442885]
[/quote] If it was a big time rivalry for Lumberton RaiderGirl would have shown up, and last time i even convo'ed with her she lived in Bullard, thats near Tyler.  ;)
[/quote]

I moved back to Lumberton back in July :)

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1302379" timestamp="1350443570"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104788.msg1302376#msg1302376 date=1350443451]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=104788.msg1302368#msg1302368 date=1350442885]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You go RaiderGirl. We'll make you an honorary Pirate this year if you like. I travelled with ya'll when you made your playoff runs before ours.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1302385" timestamp="1350443865"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=104788.msg1302379#msg1302379 date=1350443570]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104788.msg1302376#msg1302376 date=1350443451]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You go RaiderGirl. We'll make you an honorary Pirate this year if you like. I travelled with ya'll when you made your playoff runs before ours.
[/quote]

I was just talking to my mom today about wanting to go to vidors playoff games.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1302368" timestamp="1350442885"]

[/quote]

Wow, you forgot, we already showed up at your house and left with the win.  What happened to all of the "We're playing in the boneyard, Mid-County leaves with the loss" stuff?

[quote name="bigdog" post="1302410" timestamp="1350445381"]

[/quote]

Wow, you forgot, we already showed up at your house and left with the win.  What happened to all of the "We're playing in the boneyard, Mid-County leaves with the loss" stuff?
[/quote] what happened to the MCM crowd showing up tonight? I mean is it really a State of Texas top rivalry game this year or no?  ;) :o

[quote name="robanadana" post="1302385" timestamp="1350443865"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=104788.msg1302379#msg1302379 date=1350443570]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

RaiderGirl has too many teeth to be an honorary pirate.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1302460" timestamp="1350467702"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=104788.msg1302385#msg1302385 date=1350443865]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

RaiderGirl has too many teeth to be an honorary pirate.

Thats funny ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="png94" post="1302473" timestamp="1350473253"]
I dont know who is worse..... Certain Vidor fans or Barbies Hill Fans  :-\
[/quote]

Barber's Hill fans and Vidor fans show up and REPRESENT @ the Show. I'm like BrenhamFan, perhaps we should move it to Lumberton during MCM(S), RaiderGirl would probably show up and talk some football instead of smack in a blog.

Your jealousy over the MCM rivalry is,,,, cute and sad. I'd feel bad for you salivating over your desire to be in a rivalry with Nederland if your frustration from disappointment didn't make you so obnoxious. Move to Nederland, maybe you'll feel better. :) or better yet move to PNG, you'd probably fit right in!!

[quote name="Michael" post="1302523" timestamp="1350479176"]
Your jealousy over the MCM rivalry is,,,, cute and sad. I'd feel bad for you salivating over your desire to be in a rivalry with Nederland if your frustration from disappointment didn't make you so obnoxious. Move to Nederland, maybe you'll feel better. :) or better yet move to PNG, you'd probably fit right in!!
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Michael" post="1302523" timestamp="1350479176"]
[/quote]

First of all I have moved to PNG and your so called rivalry does not appeal to me at all.  I have bad news, your so called rivalry exist merely on paper and history.  The rivalry exist now only in the amount of people that you can get to put on their purple and black shirts and attend the game on friday.  There is no hype, there is no build up of suspense between two communities fighting for bragging rights anymore.  Its just an exchange of wins, (yep its Nederlands turn this year to win) in the shadows of what USED to be one of the states greatests rivalaries!  Ive seen better plots than this played out in the pineywoods with 1A schools.  blaaaahhh  lol i laugh at your jealousy theory!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder