Mid County Sadness

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question, what has setxsports.com done to get their name out to the people?  I am willing to bet that the majority of the mid-county fanbase has never heard of them.  So I would be willing to say that might have had a big damper on the turnout for the show earlier this week.  And why would it matter to robandana what Nederland and Port Neches are doing? Aren't you a Vidor supporter? So go get on the Vidor thread and show a little love for your team, or is it too boring on the Vidor thread and that's why you have to create your own entertainment on other team threads?  Just wondering...  ::)

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1304468" timestamp="1350672731"]
Just a question, what has setxsports.com done to get their name out to the people?  I am willing to bet that the majority of the mid-county fanbase has never heard of them.  So I would be willing to say that might have had a big damper on the turnout for the show earlier this week.  And why would it matter to robandana what Nederland and Port Neches are doing? Aren't you a Vidor supporter? So go get on the Vidor thread and show a little love for your team, or is it too boring on the Vidor thread and that's why you have to create your own entertainment on other team threads?  Just wondering...  ::)
[/quote]

Really????

Yes ..... really?  I have asked many people if they have heard of ya'll and not one has answered yes.  So I tell them about your site. I have been on here for coming on 4 years, long time of talking to peoople that have never heard of you.  I was not trying to upset you, not trying to start any argument...just simply saying that I have not come across anyone that knew about the site.  Just my own observation?  The only place I have seen your site advertised was on kfdm.com under the sports tab.  So where else have you pushed your site?

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1304482" timestamp="1350673344"]
Yes ..... really?  I have asked many people if they have heard of ya'll and not one has answered yes.  So I tell them about your site. I have been on here for coming on 4 years, long time of talking to peoople that have never heard of you.  I was not trying to upset you, not trying to start any argument...just simply saying that I have not come across anyone that knew about the site.  Just my own observation?  The only place I have seen your site advertised was on kfdm.com under the sports tab.  So where else have you pushed your site?
[/quote]

That's quite alright, we'll just settle for the 3.5 million hits that we will get this month.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1304483" timestamp="1350673683"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=104788.msg1304482#msg1304482 date=1350673344]
[/quote]

That's quite alright, we'll just settle for the 3.5 million hits that we will get this month.
[/quote]

Oh and that is on the message board that nobody cares about.

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1304407" timestamp="1350668467"]
I invite you roberbandamma to come sit with me at our rivalry game with Nederland and I will join you for your rilvalry game with_________  please fill in the blank so I will no witch game to attend
[/quote]

;D    ;D    ;D

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1304148" timestamp="1350650027"]
Well I had tickets to tonights game, I had put them in my glove compartment so I would have them. Put my truck in the shop at vins paint and body shop, and some sorry bastard stole them. I'm not a happy camper right now. If by chance I happen to get in the game, lord help them if they have the balls to sit in my seats. Someones gonna get an butt whippin.  >:(
[/quote]

Check your PM's I sent you a message.

I was telling a friend of mine about what happened to your tickets and she told me to tell you that if tickets were your SEASON tickets to call the administration building (ticket office).  Let them know what happened and they should be able to either print you new tickets or at the very least write a note stating that they are your season tickets and that they were stolen and that should get you into the game.  Now if they are not your season tickets then there is nothing they can do. Good Luck and I hope this helps you out.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1304504" timestamp="1350675521"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=104788.msg1304148#msg1304148 date=1350650027]
Well I had tickets to tonights game, I had put them in my glove compartment so I would have them. Put my truck in the shop at vins paint and body shop, and some sorry bastard stole them. I'm not a happy camper right now. If by chance I happen to get in the game, lord help them if they have the balls to sit in my seats. Someones gonna get an butt whippin.  >:(
[/quote]

I was telling a friend of mine about what happened to your tickets and she told me to tell you that if tickets were your SEASON tickets to call the administration building (ticket office).  Let them know what happened and they should be able to either print you new tickets or at the very least write a note stating that they are your season tickets and that they were stolen and that should get you into the game.  Now if they are not your season tickets then there is nothing they can do. Good Luck and I hope this helps you out.
[/quote]

+1

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1304504" timestamp="1350675521"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=104788.msg1304148#msg1304148 date=1350650027]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You know, I read this and think to myself that only at PN-G, for MCM of all games, will the school district track down someone who stole season tickets.

And then I realize we literally have people who have season tickets because their parents willed their seats to them. ;D

Went to PNG stadium to drop off my car around 2;30 today, they were having a pep rally on the field, WOW I have to hand it to those PNG fans they really show up for their team.  More people at that rally than most towns bring to a game.

Do you back your TEAM like that ?

[move]Go Dogs[/move]

[quote name="1motime" post="1304589" timestamp="1350686555"]
Went to PNG stadium to drop off my car around 2;30 today, they were having a pep rally on the field, WOW I have to hand it to those PNG fans they really show up for their team.  More people at that rally than most towns bring to a game.

Do you back your TEAM like that ?

[move]Go Dogs[/move]
[/quote]
Now if only the team decides to show up

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder