EAST CHAMBERS AT NEWTON BROADCAST/Newton wins 74-7!!

WOSgrad

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="spirit_squad" post="1299045" timestamp="1350103730"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104562.msg1299010#msg1299010 date=1350102456]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104562.msg1299002#msg1299002 date=1350102197]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104562.msg1298998#msg1298998 date=1350101971]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104562.msg1298992#msg1298992 date=1350101834]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104562.msg1298977#msg1298977 date=1350101526]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104562.msg1298961#msg1298961 date=1350101086]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=104562.msg1298943#msg1298943 date=1350100671]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=104562.msg1298933#msg1298933 date=1350100358]
I think they're better than Kirbyville having seen the two the last two weeks. If Kirbyville would have recieved the focused attention that EC did tonight from Newton, it would have been this ugly or worse.
[/quote] If that was the case then yall would have been us when Kirbyville was spanking y'all butts [b]year after year[/b]. ::)
[/quote]

Now this is funny!!! ;D What cartoon land do you live in?
[/quote] [b]The last time we were in 2A, Newton didn't beat us not one time bro. [/b]No doubt in my mind that y'all were "Focused" on us then. As far as EC is better than us, the coaching staff may be a bit better, not the players. Haywood is just as talented as Roberts, but he haven't played since week zero.
[/quote]
Your absolutely correct. Both games. 8)
[/quote] Umm we beat y'all three yrs in the row considering our first time playing y'all since 2003 and that was a nail bitter then
[/quote]

Yes, but only two of those games were ya'll 2A. And I don't consider 3 in a row as year after year. For year after year look at the Newton Kirbyville games of the 80's and 90's. You'll see year after year of Kirbyville getting thumped.
[/quote] Kirbyville was winning the rivalry series 18-11 in the late 70's until Coach Barbay took over the program. In the 80's it was back and forth, but 90's Kirbyville didn't do so well against the Eagles. Get your facts right before posting.

[b]Lets talk facts 1974, 1998 and 2005, and Kirbyville[/b]????
[/quote]

Great first post ;D
I dont think Kitty litter can argue with that ;D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was over around 10 PM and a 2HR drive back and then eat something. No one hiding here. Ok, I’m going to make the best out of this and try to make you laugh. It was a dang good thing that Kvillecats  (AKA Litter Box) was not keeping score because I don’t think he can count that high. LOL. WOW, the eagle’s must have been really pissed about the last two years because they unloaded on EC. I think it was channel 6 sports that Newton coach talked about saving plays for EC. I think they cheated because I saw at least 4 or 5 Glenn Roberts on the field at the same time for Newton, on defense and offense LOL. The replacement ref’s killed us. ;D Remember when I said I enjoyed playing Newton because they always play us a good game. Well I take all that back because I didn’t enjoy anything about this game LOL. OK, it’s time to get serious. Newton is not ranked #2 in the state for nothing. They proved it tonight from the first play of the game till the end of the 4th Quarter. There is no sugar coating it, EC was never in the game tonight and Newton was the better team. Congrats on the win Newton and good luck in the playoffs.
God Bless Ya and Good Night.

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1299200" timestamp="1350115606"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104562.msg1299152#msg1299152 date=1350109586]
I was shocked by this score. geez
[/quote]

A "Statement" game, perhaps? :)
[/quote] they put the state on notice as far as 2A. IMO. totally unexpected score.

Guest ECBucFan
Sounds like EC didn't even get off the bus!

Congrats to Newton. They should go deep into the playoffs. EC better refocus and soon, because KV is up next week. We have to have a team effort, especailly on offense.   

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1299131" timestamp="1350108502"]
The game was over around 10 PM and a 2HR drive back and then eat something. No one hiding here. Ok, I’m going to make the best out of this and try to make you laugh. It was a dang good thing that Kvillecats  (AKA Litter Box) was not keeping score because I don’t think he can count that high. LOL. WOW, the eagle’s must have been really pissed about the last two years because they unloaded on EC. I think it was channel 6 sports that Newton coach talked about saving plays for EC. I think they cheated because I saw at least 4 or 5 Glenn Roberts on the field at the same time for Newton, on defense and offense LOL. The replacement ref’s killed us. ;D Remember when I said I enjoyed playing Newton because they always play us a good game. Well I take all that back because I didn’t enjoy anything about this game LOL. OK, it’s time to get serious. Newton is not ranked #2 in the state for nothing. They proved it tonight from the first play of the game till the end of the 4th Quarter. There is no sugar coating it, EC was never in the game tonight and Newton was the better team. Congrats on the win Newton and good luck in the playoffs.
[/quote]
I've tasted humble pie before.  EC will bounce back.

:o my goodness i seen victory all the way for them Eagles but boom, bang, pop, smack dab upside the head .  Dont pay to fire the Eagles up this year, i dont see much trash talking coming in future no more for all the Eagle doubters that must have been half asleep when they posted them comments lol ;D. welcome to the new era of Newton Eagle football this is where it all starts. Got beasts on the field with lionhearts, excellent coaching staff with great desire for greatness, players that really wanna win thats recipe for disaster for the competition. Wanna see a true team with passion come to a game this year, I see very high hopes from hear  on out. Way to go Vidor impressive. Good Luck Kirbyville next week keep it in the zone ;). Good luck to all the southeast Texas teams. May god bless Everyone :)  LETS GO EAGLES!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

[quote name="jenks" post="1299220" timestamp="1350125944"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=104562.msg1299131#msg1299131 date=1350108502]
[/quote]
I've tasted humble pie before.  EC will bounce back.
[/quote]Do you know how hard it was to type this while my head was still spinning. I only saw the keyboard every other second. Kind of like a strobe light while typing. LOL

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1299329" timestamp="1350138748"]
Ouch.  Honestly, running up the score like this to this point wasn't necessary.  what The heck did EC do to make Newton  administer an arse whipping of these proportions?
[/quote]  i disagree...it was a statment..not necessarily a shot at ec but a stenent to the state!  Ec with the whole we thought newton was better than this and we have dominated yall since coming to our district prolly had a little to do with it. Lol