Offensive/Defensive Players of the Week!

PhatMack19

[quote name="Piratediehard" post="1285858" timestamp="1348893627"]
The beast # 70 for big Ned.... He's a man child, big big, athletic, and fast... Very impressed by his talent.. Don't know his name, but he's a next level player.. D1.... Great job on defense kid!!!
[/quote]
this^^^^^^^^^^^we'll be seeing him on saturday's year after next. his name is Washington, right?

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1285890" timestamp="1348894166"]
[quote author=Piratediehard link=topic=103865.msg1285858#msg1285858 date=1348893627]
The beast # 70 for big Ned.... He's a man child, big big, athletic, and fast... Very impressed by his talent.. Don't know his name, but he's a next level player.. D1.... Great job on defense kid!!!
[/quote]
this^^^^^^^^^^^we'll be seeing him on saturday's year after next. his name is Washington, right?
[/quote]

Deshawn Washington and he's only a Junior so ya'll will get to see him next year.  ;)  If he gets in the right camps this summer he will have his choice of Major D1 schools.

[quote name="baddog" post="1287039" timestamp="1348979554"]
Although Vidor's scored a long TD run off left tackle, I nominate Pryor and Malveau  for plugging the middle all night for Nederland.

[b]Offensively, I would like some stats on Shaw for Ned.....anyone?[/b]
[/quote]

4 catches for 58 yards 2 Td's

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="1286605" timestamp="1348955348"]
I know that Lufkin is in East Texas, but their QB Taylor Stubblefiled had a season in a game last night. He was 29/44/567yds./8 TD (no misprint) 2INT in Lufkin's 71-68 4OT win over A&M Consolidated. My team had a bye this week.........
[/quote]Thats who i would nominate if they were in our coverage area.

Id say Ricky Fisk for Offense.

Hardin's D.......predicted to be winless and beaten by Ktz by 50.........

Held the Mighty Lions to 254 yards,  6 of 15 passing,  recovered a fumble, grabbed 2 INTs.

Hardin's O...... Had 7 TOs, which did not help the Def, but our small, slow, non athletic kids, as described by many here, did a good job Friday night.  One of the TDs Ktz had, Ktz had 12 men on the field,  HArdin was screaming at the refs to count, and they never did.  It was admitted by one of the refs, after the fact.   

Great. Job. Hornets defense