1. 1. Who wins?

• WO-S
    • Jasper

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1272424" timestamp="1347723526"]
All these WOS haters better get on the bandwagon.. WOS wins 21-0.. Jasper might score 1td
[/quote]

I disagree....jasper has been preparing for this game since they put the pads on.  I agree wos has had better opposition but i think jasper is undertated and wos will not be prepared for whats about hit em

High Scoring Game???

People who say that haven't seen WOS's defense play. These kids in. Gams have given up 13 points!! And if you count the scrimmages which would push the game total to 5 the stangs have given up 27 points!! That's less then 6 points a game!

I remembeer coming on here in the offseason and telling everyone that WOS would be fielding their best defense in 12 years, and people said I was crazy. Honestly after Jasper I don't see a team scoring on WOS unless its on some fluke play their defense is that good.!!! They can very possibly shut out their entire district

Jasper will have to score 24 to win...I know that wos has a great "D"..It concerns me that we allowed our opponents to score a couple of td's in each game.  I think if Jasper holds wos to 21 points then the jasper "D" has done its job.  The jasper "O" will have to step it up and make it happen...maybe Marco can kick 8 field goals..:)  I'll take it anyway we can get it..

Talk all you want.  No one truly knows what is going to happen Friday night.  This is Jasper at WO-S for gosh sakes.  If you study the history of this series, it is not a given that WO-S wins.  Throw out the records.  Throw out the rankings.  It will be war in WO-S stadium Friday night.  It probably will be a low scoring game.  I predict a close game whether low scoring, or high scoring.  Neither team will give up easily.

I am picking Jasper to win only as a homer pick.  I think the Dogs will have more to prove.

First it was, "PNG is much bigger than WOS. They will beat them with size." Then it was, "Central has too much speed. They played Memorial and  West Brook close. They will beat the stangs." We man handled both of them. What else do we have to do to  show people this is the BEST defense in SETX?

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1272575" timestamp="1347730362"]
First it was, "PNG is much bigger than WOS. They will beat them with size." Then it was, "Central has too much speed. They played Memorial and  West Brook close. They will beat the stangs." We man handled both of them. What else do we have to do to  show people this is the BEST defense in SETX?
[/quote]

It's like that every year.... And all WOS does is win. Also, how funny, Jasper scoring 45 on the WOS defense.... Lol

Finally the wos faithful show up!   
I agree jasper hasnt faced anyone..i also agree jasper will not score 45.    But i think its that exact mentality thats going give them the upset.  Your right you shut down three 20 4a schools so what possibly could jasper have? 

I do agree wos has the better team on paper but will not be up for this one....jasper has been preparing for this one for weeks! 

Jasper plus Barbay plus overlooked = upset!

[quote name="Majestyk" post="1272568" timestamp="1347730034"]
Time for Jasper to face reality.  They have steamrolled 3 opponents with a combined record of 1-8.  The bar has been raised.  The 'Dogs will still raise some sand but not this week.  WO-S 31  Jasper 7.
[/quote]
Jasper fans understand exactly that WOS is several steps above the teams they have played.  We are grateful for the opportunity for our team to just step on to the same football field.  The Jasper players will now get a first hand look at what it takes to compete against a highly ranked team in case they do not already know.  It will get them better ready for district.  :)

May the best team win!

[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=103208.msg1272601#msg1272601 date=1347731600]
Finally the wos faithful show up!   
I agree jasper hasnt faced anyone..i also agree jasper will not score 45.    But i think its that exact mentality thats going give them the upset.  Your right you shut down three 20 4a schools so what possibly could jasper have? 

I do agree wos has the better team on paper but will not be up for this one....jasper has been preparing for this one for weeks! 

I'm sure coach t and WOS has totally overlooked Jasper and I doubt seriously WOS will be ready to play.  I just hope WOS can just hang with the dogs and not let the score get too out of hand. Just a moral victory is all WOS is looking for I'm sure.  ::)  ;). Smh

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin