Nederland @ Vidor Predictions

PhatMack19

Who wins?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • Vidor

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1283980" timestamp="1348837857"]
Saw pictures students from Vidor posted on Facebook that Nederland wrote 22-19 20-4a champs and white trash no class in the grass at vidor high school
[/quote]All the Vidor faithful in the world and somebody from Lumberton finds this.....HUH ???

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1283992" timestamp="1348838858"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=103187.msg1283980#msg1283980 date=1348837857]
Saw pictures students from Vidor posted on Facebook that Nederland wrote 22-19 20-4a champs and white trash no class in the grass at vidor high school
[/quote]All the Vidor faithful in the world and somebody from Lumberton finds this.....HUH ???
[/quote]

Hey Basebow, Remember when Coach Deroun painted  PNG all over his car and parked it at the field house the friday of the PNG game. Good try Coach Mathews...LOL

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1283999" timestamp="1348839285"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=103187.msg1283992#msg1283992 date=1348838858]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=103187.msg1283980#msg1283980 date=1348837857]
[/quote]

Hey Basebow, Remember when Coach Deroun painted  PNG all over his car and parked it at the field house the friday of the PNG game. Good try Coach Mathews...LOL
[/quote]

This is the reason I did not post them up earlier. I knew somebody would claim this. It's all good. See y'all tonight. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Sleepy1" post="1283994" timestamp="1348839074"]
[IMG]http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt18/jallen88/securedownload-1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

That my friend is the definition of an oxymoron.

I wonder how classy it made that person feel to question another schools class while spray painting a sign on the roof of their shanty. Classic. Hope it doesn't rain Nederland tonight.

[b]Posted by: PirateGirl4ever
« on: Today at 08:53:17 AM » Insert Quote

Wow, such class showed by whoever did this. Pathetic if you ask me and complete disrespect!! Maybe they can figure out who all participated in this and [/b] [color=red][b]they get suspended a few games starting today!!! [/b] [/color] [b]Such a shame![/b]

How do you know it was football players, you don't... best thing you can do is not add to it yourself by making comments like that.  Nobody knows who did this and that were involved. I for one do not agree with what they did and I hope the rest of the Vidor community can see past this.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1284040" timestamp="1348841753"]
I don't think players would do this. Too much respect for Vidor athletes. Whoever is responsible hasn't been properly raised. The only trash in Vidor that night was a little punk with a paint can. Our apologies.
[/quote]

I agree.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="NDNation" post="1284047" timestamp="1348842001"]
All fan bases have some morons. I seriously doubt a football player did this.
[/quote]

I agree. Most often it is a punk, not the team or the real fan base. Usually just a punk looking to start trouble. 

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1283999" timestamp="1348839285"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=103187.msg1283992#msg1283992 date=1348838858]
[/quote]

[/quote]Little did he (Deroun) know that we wanted to kill that night regardless...Did they even cross the 50 that night.. ;)

[quote name="Sleepy1" post="1284049" timestamp="1348842026"]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=103187.msg1284040#msg1284040 date=1348841753]
I don't think players would do this. Too much respect for Vidor athletes. Whoever is responsible hasn't been properly raised. The only trash in Vidor that night was a little punk with a paint can. Our apologies.
[/quote]

I agree.
[/quote]

Maybe not, suppose I posted out of a little anger. Let me rephrase, I hope they figure out whoever did this.

If this was a punk kid from Nederland why not paint on the School instead of a sheet and the grass?Makes you wonder ???..No matter what its not right ....If something was done during MCM back in my day(not saying I did anything :-X ) It was something that would be there for a while..Not a sheet that could be taken down and hung in the locker room for all the football players to see before the game ( lets fire them up even more)...Sorry I am not buying it..The old Steve Deroun hidden paint can trick in 1988..LMAO And me knowing Jeff Mathews realy good he would be way to scared he would get caught doing it..So that being said I do know some of those big bruiser coaches they have that would not care if they get caught...That is why I love those guys ;)

If the schools were reversed and someone from Vidor did that to another school, it would be on CNN,FOX news, and called a hate crime.FBI would be here questioning everyone from the cleaning ladies to the old people in the nursing home.. but since it's Vidor it's no big deal.
  O'l Larry why don't you load your poodles up and come over right now.There's a few young men waiting for yalls arrival!!!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="piratefan" post="1284077" timestamp="1348843170"]
If the schools were reversed and someone from Vidor did that to another school, it would be on CNN,FOX news, and called a hate crime.FBI would be here questioning everyone from the cleaning ladies to the old people in the nursing home.. but since it's Vidor it's no big deal.
[/quote]

CORRECT!

[quote name="piratefan" post="1284077" timestamp="1348843170"]
  O'l Larry why don't you load your poodles up and come over right now.There's a few young men waiting for yalls arrival!!!
[/quote]

::) ....smh

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi