Groveton at Hull-Daisetta Game Thread/Groveton wins 20-14!

WOSgrad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last pass picked off on a hail mary.

Indians - 20

Bobcats - 14

HD dominated the game but Groveton capitalized on HD mistakes.

The refs made a very quick exit. Still peed off!!

Great effort by the Bobcats. Groveton knows how lucky they got. 1A region III better realize real quick that Hull-Daisetta is for real.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1271613" timestamp="1347678048"]

Indians - 20

Bobcats - 14

Great effort by the Bobcats. Groveton knows how lucky they got. 1A region III better realize real quick that Hull-Daisetta is for real.
[/quote]

Gotta love Finney, He will fight to the bitter end for his players.

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1271613" timestamp="1347678048"]

Indians - 20

Bobcats - 14

[/quote]You people are unreal. You can't just be happy that you played and lost a hard taught game to the Groveton Indians which are a pretty good football team.  You have to make excuses and say we got lucky. Looked like to me we made our own fair share of mistakes and we had about 100 yards of penalties called on us to your maybe 30. Bottom line is that you took the lead after Groveton handed it to u on a fumble in their own end of the field and Groveton answered with a 75 yard touchdown drive when they needed it to win the game. Don't tarnish what your kids did by making excuses for them. They played hard and deserve to hold their head up high and keep fighting from here on out. Good job to the bobcats and good job by my Indians to find a way to win on the road.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1271943" timestamp="1347683101"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=103142.msg1271613#msg1271613 date=1347678048]

Indians - 20

Bobcats - 14

[/quote]You people are unreal. You can't just be happy that you played and lost a hard taught game to the Groveton Indians which are a pretty good football team.  You have to make excuses and say we got lucky. Looked like to me we made our own fair share of mistakes and we had about 100 yards of penalties called on us to your maybe 30. Bottom line is that you took the lead after Groveton handed it to u on a fumble in their own end of the field and Groveton answered with a 75 yard touchdown drive when they needed it to win the game. Don't tarnish what your kids did by making excuses for them. They played hard and deserve to hold their head up high and keep fighting from here on out. Good job to the bobcats and good job by my Indians to find a way to win on the road.
[/quote]

I'm not making excuses and if I was a Groveton Indian, I know I would feel absolutely lucky to have squeaked out that win. Considering the Indians crossed mid-field maybe 3 times and only got inside HD's 35 once and that was on the long touchdown run in the 4th. Groveton scored on a 90+ yard fumble return when HD is about to punch it in and on a 50+ yard blocked punt return for a TD. The Bobcats were inside the Indian 30 8 times and came away with only 2 scores. That was a bad call late, but HD should have never been down late to need that call. Total offense was probably 300+ for HD to 160 for Groveton. You are right though in that the Indians found a way to win and that's what really good teams do. Both teams played their tails off and Groveton walks away with a W in the win column. Let's us know that we should be able to compete with Alto if we run into them down the road. Good luck to the Indians the rest of the season and congrats on a hard fought win.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1272235" timestamp="1347699817"]
Gonna be another looooong season, filled with excuses.  ::)
[/quote]

I see what you did there~!  ::)

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1272235" timestamp="1347699817"]
[/quote]If you were at the HD game, you would be 100% certain, HD ain't having a long season.  ;) ;D You are a worm and always post negative stuff on HD. Clown! HD is salty and well Coached. District Champs and a playoff run is certain. Groveton is a stellar team, just ask Alto.  ;) Way to go Bobcats! Proud of yall. Every kid on both teams left it all on the field. What more can you ask for. I would not want to play HD, if I was a 1A team. HD may not lose again until playoffs.  8)

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1272264" timestamp="1347712752"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=103142.msg1272235#msg1272235 date=1347699817]
[/quote][b]If you were at the HD game, you would be 100% certain, HD ain't having a long season.[/b]  ;) ;D You are a worm and always post negative stuff on HD. Clown! HD is salty and well Coached. District Champs and a playoff run is certain. Groveton is a stellar team, just ask Alto.  ;) Way to go Bobcats! Proud of yall. Every kid on both teams left it all on the field. What more can you ask for. I would not want to play HD, if I was a 1A team. HD may not lose again until playoffs.  8)
[/quote]

Blah Blah you say this EVERY YEAR . According to you they were gonna win every game they've played. You beat a down Hardin team, congrats. I've never seen a "stellar" 1-a team.  ::) You often criticize Liberty without having attended the game(s) but when someone else does it your ready to cry your wrinkled eyes out. Rofl. That post was a joke without another poster for the most part, get over yourself. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, attacking what you disagree with/don't understood is the most basic form of ignorance. You're to old for that. Good day, "old school"

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1272264" timestamp="1347712752"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=103142.msg1272235#msg1272235 date=1347699817]
[/quote]If you were at the HD game, you would be 100% certain, HD ain't having a long season.  ;) ;D You are a worm and always post negative stuff on HD. Clown! HD is salty and well Coached. District Champs and a playoff run is certain. Groveton is a stellar team, just ask Alto.  ;) Way to go Bobcats! Proud of yall. Every kid on both teams left it all on the field. What more can you ask for. I would not want to play HD, if I was a 1A team. HD may not lose again until playoffs.  8)
[/quote]He's just mad that Liberty got beat down by Buna!  ;D ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1274113" timestamp="1347890573"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103142.msg1272264#msg1272264 date=1347712752]
[/quote]

Yeah, that or I was messing with bringthepain... sure you're right though.  ???

Guest incognito123
[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1274930" timestamp="1347965262"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=103142.msg1274113#msg1274113 date=1347890573]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103142.msg1272264#msg1272264 date=1347712752]
[/quote]

Yeah, that or I was messing up bringthepain... sure you're right though.  ???
[/quote]

I know what you were doing.  I thought it was hilarious!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin