COLDSPRING-OAKHURST AT LA MARQUE BROADCAST/#1 GOES DOWN! CS WINS 27-21 in OT!

WOSgrad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked CS to win. I don't think LM is as good as advertised. I think Navasota is good. However, I think CS is one of those teams that exponentially gets better later in the season - a hallmark of great coaching. If Navasota and CS were to play each other later in the season, my money would be on CS.

[quote name="Trigger" post="1271709" timestamp="1347679134"]
Honestly, that Navasota game was a few plays from a different outcome....but aren't they all ;D

27-21 CS
[/quote]

I was at the game and it was not a few plays from being a different outcome.  If anything Navasota dropped several passes that could have turned into more points.  Coldspring was over matched from the beginning.  There is not going to be many 3A teams that are going to be able to stop the Navasota passing game.  Its going to take ball control team to slow them down. 

I hate that it took losing to Navasota to wake us up but, at least we're awake now.  I only got to listen to the second half.  From what I heard though we done a much better job.  We still need to eliminate turnovers.  We could have won the game in regulation if not for the fumble down at the 2 yard line.  Way to go Trojans.  We got another challenge again next week with LCM.

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1272079" timestamp="1347687015"]
I hate that it took losing to Navasota to wake us up but, at least we're awake now.  I only got to listen to the second half.  From what I heard though we done a much better job.  We still need to eliminate turnovers.  We could have won the game in regulation if not for the fumble down at the 2 yard line.  Way to go Trojans.  [b]We got another challenge again next week with LCM[/b].
[/quote]LMAO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder