Summer Creek @ PN-G predictions

dustoff03

Who wins?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• SC
    • PN-G

MAN YOU ARE AN AWESOME TEAM THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF SO WHAT YOU BEAT SOUTH HOUSTON WOO HOOO AND I WATCHED YOUR QB ON YOUTUBE HES GOOD BUT NOT THE CALIBER THAT WE PLAYED LAST WEEK . YOU KNOW YOU MAY COME IN AND BEAT THE MIGHTY NDNS BUT WE AINT GIVING YOU S % IT. YOU GOT TO EARN IT AND IF YOU DO WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT IF WE WIN WE WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT. ..............FRIDAY CANT COME SOO ENOUGH. SORRY MY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK AT WORK

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="1266962" timestamp="1347319198"]
MAN YOU ARE AN AWESOME TEAM THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF SO WHAT YOU BEAT SOUTH HOUSTON WOO HOOO AND I WATCHED YOUR QB ON YOUTUBE HES GOOD BUT NOT THE CALIBER THAT WE PLAYED LAST WEEK . YOU KNOW YOU MAY COME IN AND BEAT THE MIGHTY NDNS BUT WE AINT GIVING YOU S % IT. YOU GOT TO EARN IT AND IF YOU DO WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT IF WE WIN WE WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT. ..............FRIDAY CANT COME SOO ENOUGH. [b]SORRY MY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK AT WORK[/b]
[/quote]

Keyboard a little sticky eh? :o ;D

[quote name="Piratefan23" post="1267106" timestamp="1347328286"]
[quote author=Jduncan1 link=topic=102809.msg1266962#msg1266962 date=1347319198]
MAN YOU ARE AN AWESOME TEAM THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF SO WHAT YOU BEAT SOUTH HOUSTON WOO HOOO AND I WATCHED YOUR QB ON YOUTUBE HES GOOD BUT NOT THE CALIBER THAT WE PLAYED LAST WEEK . YOU KNOW YOU MAY COME IN AND BEAT THE MIGHTY NDNS BUT WE AINT GIVING YOU S % IT. YOU GOT TO EARN IT AND IF YOU DO WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT IF WE WIN WE WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT. ..............FRIDAY CANT COME SOO ENOUGH. [b]SORRY MY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK AT WORK[/b]
[/quote]

Keyboard a little sticky eh? :o ;D
[/quote]
BWWAaaahahahahahahahahaha

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1266960" timestamp="1347318831"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=102809.msg1266827#msg1266827 date=1347307440]
HSC -- Torrey Johnson 17-yard pass from Aaron Sharp (kick failed), 11:11, 4th

up 49-21 your throwing the ball for TD's in the fourth. Crosby i think had 3 passes in the 3rd and fourth quarter. the former "class" the later Classy.
[/quote]

Worry about your team, y'all running the ball for Tds in the 4th..and still throwing ball in 3rd and 4th with back up or not....now who's classy  :-*
[/quote]
It's all good Summer Creek it is,we'll show class. After he smashing on the 28th we'll give them a couplre of day to lick their wounds before we let'em have it on here...........................................NOT !!!!!!

::)[quote name="Jduncan1" post="1266962" timestamp="1347319198"]
MAN YOU ARE AN AWESOME TEAM THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF SO WHAT YOU BEAT SOUTH HOUSTON WOO HOOO AND I WATCHED YOUR QB ON YOUTUBE HES GOOD BUT NOT THE CALIBER THAT WE PLAYED LAST WEEK . YOU KNOW YOU MAY COME IN AND BEAT THE MIGHTY NDNS BUT WE AINT GIVING YOU S % IT. YOU GOT TO EARN IT AND IF YOU DO WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT IF WE WIN WE WILL SHAKE YOUR HANDS AND MOVE ON TO DISTRICT. ..............FRIDAY CANT COME SOO ENOUGH. SORRY MY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK AT WORK
[/quote]

YALL BEAT SILSBEE WOO HOO AND WE WATCH OUR QB ALL THE TIME AND WE GLAD HE'S NOT THE CALIBER YALL PLAYED LAST WEEK...WE WATCHED YOUR QB TOO< AND GUESS WHAT?? HE'S NOT THE CALIBER WE PLAYED VS SOUTH HOUSTON.......MAN FRIDAY IS TAKING TOO LONG. IF WE WIN, WE THROW UP A PEACE SIGN AND GET READY FOR HOMECOMING, AND IF WE WIN....YALL WILL BE 1-2....AND THEN WE THINK ABOUT HOW THAT 2014 CLASS WILL BE BACK THE NEXT YEAR, TO WIN AGAIN 8)

SORRY MY CAPS ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY  ::)

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1267134" timestamp="1347329928"]
Man oh Man how i love football season... Get to  talk smack to people i dont even know about a team i have never heard of... Life is good if i have time to talk smack.... What did we do without message boards???? :D :D :D  I will do some research on summers eve and see what i can find on youtube....
[/quote]

Well honestly, I never heard of PNG until I got on this Forum and ppl was talking about how this 4a team almost  lost to a not so good 3a team Silsbee..... ;D ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1266960" timestamp="1347318831"]

up 49-21 your throwing the ball for TD's in the fourth. Crosby i think had 3 passes in the 3rd and fourth quarter. the former "class" the later Classy.
[/quote]

Worry about your team, y'all running the ball for Tds in the 4th..and still throwing ball in 3rd and 4th with back up or not....now who's classy  :-*
[/quote]

We quite literally didn't throw the ball in the 4th mate. all of your fourth quarter touchdowns where passes. Classy. 

Also i hate to say this but when your third string back runs right between the center and guard and goes for 75 yard TD's you can't say anything but... shit well we tried to gvie them a chance... *throws hands in the air*

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1267168" timestamp="1347332122"]
[quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=102809.msg1267134#msg1267134 date=1347329928]
Man oh Man how i love football season... Get to  talk smack to people i dont even know about a team i have never heard of... Life is good if i have time to talk smack.... What did we do without message boards???? :D :D :D  I will do some research on summers eve and see what i can find on youtube....
[/quote]

Well honestly, I never heard of PNG until I got on this Forum and ppl was talking about how this 4a team almost  lost to a not so good 3a team Silsbee..... ;D ;D
[/quote]
are you from out of state?

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1267280" timestamp="1347351792"]
yep do some research on youtube about port neches groves football and see what you can pull up... I am pretty sure you will see who PNG is.... look up summers eve... you will find out what it is.....???? ;) :D
[/quote]
Look us up on youtube next week and you will see where we smashed PNG during the 2012-2013 season ;) 

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1267207" timestamp="1347336166"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1266960#msg1266960 date=1347318831]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We quite literally didn't throw the ball in the 4th mate. all of your fourth quarter touchdowns where passes. Classy. 

Also i hate to say this but when your third string back runs right between the center and guard and goes for 75 yard TD's you can't say anything but... censored well we tried to gvie them a chance... *throws hands in the air*
[/quote]

Take a knee....show some Class! :)

[quote name="football04" post="1267249" timestamp="1347341474"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1267168#msg1267168 date=1347332122]
[quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=102809.msg1267134#msg1267134 date=1347329928]
[/quote]

[/quote]
are you from out of state?
[/quote]

Nope. Like I say heard of PNG when they say Silsbee almost beat y'all  :D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1267168" timestamp="1347332122"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You're pretty funny. 

I too had never heard of Summer Creek - only Summers Eve.  Seems like you have more in common with the latter.

GO PN-G!

Just bring your popcorn sc fans you are coming to the finest stadium in south east texas with the best coaching staff and the best fans in the world. Dont for any second believe this will be an easy trip for your team they better get there helmet on tight cause I know a few players that read this sight and dont like to be disrespected

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="1267519" timestamp="1347378511"]
Just bring your popcorn sc fans you are coming to the finest stadium in south east texas with the best coaching staff and the best fans in the world. Dont for any second believe this will be an easy trip for your team they better get there helmet on tight cause I know a few players that read this sight and dont like to be disrespected
[/quote]

Same here Bubba....our main headhunters read this forum, and they are not too happy......"we taking heads off"  ;)

And by the way, when you all come to us next year, to play against literally the SAME kids....then you will be in the Finest stadium. TURNER STADIUM 8)

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1267454" timestamp="1347374867"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1267168#msg1267168 date=1347332122]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You're pretty funny. 

I too had never heard of Summer Creek - only Summers Eve.  Seems like you have more in common with the latter.

GO PN-G!
[/quote]

Like I say, Never heard of ya....you will hear about us in due time ;)

[/quote]
And after they hurt you SC, they will not take a knee...... ;D

Just bring your popcorn sc fans you are coming to the [u][b]finest stadium in south east texas[/b][/u] with the best coaching staff and the best fans in the world. Dont for any second believe this will be an easy trip for your team they better get there helmet on tight cause I know a few players that read this sight and dont like to be disrespected
[/quote]

Uh, OK......if you say so.  No parking, bad food, more commercials on the score board than on FM radio in Orange, Texas.......AND, that lil indian feller with bells on ankles. 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1267584" timestamp="1347382948"]
[quote author=Jduncan1 link=topic=102809.msg1267519#msg1267519 date=1347378511]
Just bring your popcorn sc fans you are coming to the [u][b]finest stadium in south east texas[/b][/u] with the best coaching staff and the best fans in the world. Dont for any second believe this will be an easy trip for your team they better get there helmet on tight cause I know a few players that read this sight and dont like to be disrespected
[/quote]

Uh, OK......if you say so.  No parking, bad food, more commercials on the score board than on FM radio in Orange, Texas.......AND, that lil indian feller with bells on ankles.
[/quote]

;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder