Trinity @ Kountze Predictions

BBfan061

Guest Air Bisquit
Trinity for the past 2 years has under achieved (hence a new coach)
I know they did not have much coming up from the JV team, but this is a new year.
Kountze should win this game.

Kountze wins 35-13

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1268301" timestamp="1347460563"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=102791.msg1268259#msg1268259 date=1347458493]
Trinity has 13 out sick this week.

I guess the team with the most depth (or better doctor) will have the advantage.
[/quote]
Are you bein sarcastic lol or serious
[/quote]

Serious. Spoke with Trinity coach.

Sand bagging or not...Kountze has sick kids so our depth will have to step up and win this game. Granted, I think our depth in most positions is better than most, but they still have to step up.  I am not worried about who has beaten who, because come Friday night it's going to be a tough game. Each team will have to come with the "A" game; that means make the plays you should make and don't have dumb mental errors that cost you points.  Kountze is loaded with speed and hitters, and we are not small. Trinity will have to play for four quarters, because the Lions will not lay down...Those days are over! Pray for a safe game and all those guys who are sick...pray they get well soon. Not going to make a score prediction, but will say if Kountze takes care of business than Kountze will get the "W"...Too many weapons on the field at once...can't cover them all.

[quote name="sport1971" post="1268526" timestamp="1347474085"]
Sand bagging or not...Kountze has sick kids so our depth will have to step up and win this game. Granted, I think our depth in most positions is better than most, but they still have to step up.  I am not worried about who has beaten who, because come Friday night it's going to be a tough game. Each team will have to come with the "A" game; that means make the plays you should make and don't have dumb mental errors that cost you points.  Kountze is loaded with speed and hitters, and we are not small. Trinity will have to play for four quarters, because the Lions will not lay down...Those days are over! Pray for a safe game and all those guys who are sick...pray they get well soon. Not going to make a score prediction, but will say if Kountze takes care of business than Kountze will get the "W"...Too many weapons on the field at once...can't cover them all.
[/quote]

im thinking the same thing we have too much depth with speed on both sides of the ball. the speed is what is going to be the difference maker i dont see them holding up 4 quarters with the gang tackling and our secondary closing on them as fast as they do not to mention if hafford has a big game we will win but our line has to hold. But trinity will bring intensity and we must match it or we will get overmatched.

Well just got home from kountze bonfire (homecoming ) looks like the boys are pumped up an ready for some ball.glad to see the ones that were sick feeling better.....hope they can make it game time,also wish the small town politics would stay among the adults without punishing certain players over small B/S !!!you know who you are sorry x coach.

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1269715" timestamp="1347589266"]
Well just got home from kountze bonfire (homecoming ) looks like the boys are pumped up an ready for some ball.glad to see the ones that were sick feeling better.....hope they can make it game time,also wish the small town politics would stay among the adults without punishing certain players over small B/S !!!you know who you are sorry x coach.
[/quote]
Agreed

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1269715" timestamp="1347589266"]
[/quote]

not shocked

[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1269791" timestamp="1347593249"]
[quote author=Numberoneonly link=topic=102791.msg1269715#msg1269715 date=1347589266]
[/quote]My thoughts too.....another bump in the road,please leave x coach let these boys grow and play ball for once!!!!!!!!!

not shocked
[/quote]

Talked with Football boys yesterday...they are determined to succeed with or without total support.  They said this was their team and their school and they were tired of being at the end of the line, they were tired of not being respected.  They know they are a target of sorts right know, but they don't care. This team wants to win and serve up crow pie for desert. Look I just want these boys to get the support they deserve.

[quote name="sport1971" post="1270195" timestamp="1347641707"]
Talked with Football boys yesterday...they are determined to succeed with or without total support.  They said this was their team and their school and they were tired of being at the end of the line, they were tired of not being respected.  They know they are a target of sorts right know, but they don't care. This team wants to win and serve up crow pie for desert. Look I just want these boys to get the support they deserve.
[/quote]Me too!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder