Kountze Lions battle to end to claim 43-35 victory

Guest kountzemania
Can we say offensive coordinator COACH FRANK MIDDLETON NFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPION. defense coordinator COACH JAMES HARPER D-1 NEBRASKA. Don't want to here ya'lls smack about coach this and that!

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1261547" timestamp="1346897487"]
Can we say offensive coordinator COACH FRANK MIDDLETON NFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPION. defense coordinator COACH JAMES HARPER D-1 NEBRASKA. Don't want to here ya'lls smack about coach this and that!
[/quote]LOL! Easy killer. Just making a correction regarding H-D head coach. Guess Shepherd's offensive coordinator was from the University of Texas. LOL! 35 points! Wonder why they dropped down to highschool football.  ;) :D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="kountzemania" post="1261547" timestamp="1346897487"]
[/quote]

Just because a coach has played in the NFL or at a D1 school does not mean they will be a successful coach.

Hd 55 was only correcting the article for getting coaches at HD wrong.  Obviously the writer of the article was from Kountze.  At one point he says Kountze was dominating the game and were still losing 29-27.  Sounds like total domination to me.LOL.

[quote name="HD94" post="1261811" timestamp="1346941170"]
Hd 55 was only correcting the article for getting coaches at HD wrong.  Obviously the writer of the article was from Kountze.  At one point he says Kountze was dominating the game and were still losing 29-27.  Sounds like total domination to me.LOL.
[/quote]Your rite.....

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1261835" timestamp="1346942640"]
[quote author=HD94 link=topic=102620.msg1261811#msg1261811 date=1346941170]
[/quote]Your rite.....
[/quote]
Thanks.

Kountzemania just got a little worked up...I think it was because all these HD Nation folks are so far off base with this game.  In addition, I agree that just because you were and NFL player  or D-1 college guy does not mean you are a gonna be a good coach, but Coach Middleton did take Kelly to state and Coach Harper has had his successes as well. Not to mention that with these two guys, plus adding Coach Franklin as Head Coach and AD it has changed Kountze Athletics in a very positive way.  I am sure the HD coaches are great and those coaches and will be on their game. HD will not roll over and give us the game, but I can assure everyone that Kountze will not roll over either! I like this rivalry happening between these two schools...makes things fun.  Well fun if you are on the winning side, which Kountze will be come Friday night. Friday night will be smash mouth football...toughness, speed, conditioning and control of the mental mistakes will be the key to this game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder