Prairie View A&M at Lamar Predictions

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1261257" timestamp="1346873584"]
trey green playing in this one right?
[/quote]

I would hope to say no because that would mean our starting QB is still injured but I think the head coach will give Trey some action this game in front of his hometown crowd. He's third on the depth chart at the QB position.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1259851" timestamp="1346719795"]
PV A&M      24
Lamar        28
[/quote]

Are you serious! I'm a die hard Panther fan. PV rolls big over Lamar. We have 11 D1 transfers in skill positions. Only reason the lead was lost to TSU is that our starting QB had tightness in his back.

Well both teams need a rebound win after last week, I think it will be close but PV has an explosive offense from what ive seen and heard but Lamar has potential just took on a really good ULL team.

I have

P.V 31
Lamar 28

I feel Lamar may take this win becaues their at home and the crowd will help them, but My gut is telling me PV.

I hate to say it but BadSanta might be right.  I have been looking at PVAMU and we might be in trouble.  They have a lot more talent at the skill positions.  Our defense might keep us in it.  I am going for a defensive stuggle and LU wins 24 21.  Or at least I hope.  Keeping my rose colored glasses on!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hawedex
    Newest Member
    hawedex