Hamshire-Fannett at Splendora Game Thread/Splendora wins 14-7!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="dawg13" post="1258019" timestamp="1346523553"]
Play your leader,not what you like.Just that simple.
[/quote]

Unrest in the land of the Longhorn already.
I am shocked (sarcasm)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="CATS80" post="1258037" timestamp="1346524907"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=102356.msg1257778#msg1257778 date=1346509477]
Should have hired Joe Dale
[/quote]Wow . After going through coach after coach. With the same results. One should wonder. Maybe and i repeat maybe its not the coaches. Just a thought.
[/quote]

Sounds like they have a lot of quality coach's sitting in the stands, at HF. ;D

[quote name="dawg13" post="1258748" timestamp="1346595007"]
It is when the coaches ask kids to lead the team when they or not the leader of that team ,just doesn't make sense but at the end of the day  its his team not mine.
[/quote]When the parents down the coaches in front of them. That is a problem. You get no respect from the kids. And no body can lead a bunch that wont follow. Like I said maybe its not the coaches . You need to look at yourselves maybe. Just a thought

The problem in Longhorn land is not the kids nor the coaches it is the parents that don't hold their kids accountable. Winning is a culture!!!! Any game is a winnable so for you to say that the only game HF can win is the HJ game goes to show how much you know about the sport... Football teams are different every week.

I can't believe that some of you are ready to throw in the towel after the first game.  Your defense did a great job only allowing a nine yard drive for a TD.  Offense has some kinks to work out the freshman did a good job he will be a work in progress and will make freshman mistakes. The rest of the team needs to rally around him and he will lead you. I hope they find a place for the other QB and accepts his role and knows his role and leads from this point on and does not pout.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1259848" timestamp="1346719586"]
A senior returning starting QB who had good enough numbers last season to warrant being named 2nd team all district, gets replaced by a freshman. :o

Very, very interesting. ;)
[/quote]Agreed....the freshman is very talented but, IMO not quite ready YET.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86