Jasper at Liberty Game Thread/Jasper wins 49-13!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1257905" timestamp="1346516281"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=102354.msg1257899#msg1257899 date=1346516030]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257885#msg1257885 date=1346514904]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=102354.msg1257861#msg1257861 date=1346513486]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257838#msg1257838 date=1346512610]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=102354.msg1257688#msg1257688 date=1346499599]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257660#msg1257660 date=1346483856]
There you go stalking me around the boards again. Quote one personal attack. thought so. All you do is look for Liberty threads to bash the players and coaches and academics etc. Get a life kid.
[/quote]

Ok, but I will just quote the personal attacks you made in this thread.

[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257623#msg1257623 date=1346480135]
Tell him. Please. Never said he didn't lay down, dunno how to explain to you, [b] you're obviously mentally challenged. Btw, it's spelled WAY not WEIGH, DUUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!! What team do YOU play for? Stop riding other peoples coat tails and try to get your G.E.D or something. Then maybe you can learn to use logic and stop being such an embarrassment to every/anyone who knows you. [/b]
[/quote]

[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257611#msg1257611 date=1346479617]
Antoine suffered a concussion last week, doesn't stop you from dancing. Tell JJ he's faking in person. Didn't think so. [b] You've shown the world just how ignorant you really are. Like a clown using setx as a circus. Worst kind of garbage, you and sandusky must've played when you were younger. [/b]
[/quote]

[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257606#msg1257606 date=1346479061]
[b] Ok guy, your ignorance will catch up with you in the future. [/b] Until then.
[/quote]

[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257595#msg1257595 date=1346478628]

[b] Dude your dumb af.. [/b]it's a disk in his BACK not his LEGS he can walk fine hurts him to SIT. Unless you know the truth it'd be smart to keep your mouth closed. That's like me questioning Jasper's player with the broke leg because he moved it.. You're sad dude. After the chiropractor he's been ordered to go to at 7 am tomorrow fully diagnoses him I'll be sure to give a report. He was EATING jasper up, if anything him taking that dive should've let you know just how serious it was. If he wanted to fake the injury he would've stayed out when he got hit. The kid tried to gut it out and come back in the game only to realize he couldn't. He should get respect for trying, [b] instead ignorant people like you are hear to make uneducated comments. Sad. [/b]
[/quote]

It was said that I made a personal attack on a player, you didn't find one quote. Of course I attacked the dude (i_can_do_it_all) who accused players of faking, even those with concussions. You may not like how I DEFENDED the liberty kids but at least SOMEONE did. Try again.
[/quote]
[/quote]

89falcon said all you do is make personal attacks, you said you didn't. I think we all know that is false. Try again ::)
[/quote]

I attacked the guy who accused antoine of faking a concussion and jones of faking an injury from which him playing ANYTIME SOON isn't looking so good right now according to the chiropractor. SURE DID. He replaced all his comments with "I agree, i apologize." Yet here you falcons are on my back. 89falcon? You mean the one that consistently bashes liberty as a city, the players, the coaches, the educators, etc? Very credible back-up you have their in your best friend... Let the thread die dude. Get a life. I've got football to watch.
[/quote]

Don't get mad at me because you lied. I don't care what the other guy said and don't care what you said either, I wouldn't have even posted here until you said you didn't make personal attaks. Remember honesty is always the best policy ;)

Credible back up? I don't need a back up I already proved you lied.
[/quote]

Actually you didn't prove anything, I said I never made attacks on PLAYERS.. I didn't. Stop dedicating your life to arguing with me and let the thread die, it's over and done with.
[/quote]

Actually you said "Quote one personal attack, thought so", and if you read 89's post he was talking about how you attack other posters not players.

[quote author=89falcon link=topic=102354.msg1257658#msg1257658 date=1346483618]

You are so cool. You have the same conversations with everyone on SETX. Personal attcks/insults, little facts, juvenile conversation.
[/quote]

So either you lied or you don't know how to read, which is it?

If you want the thread to die, then stop posting. You couldn't possibly make yourself look anymore foolish.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1257907" timestamp="1346516379"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102354.msg1257635#msg1257635 date=1346480641]
[b]I never attacked any player, more like defended them.[/b]
[/quote]

And with this, this thread shall cease. (At least on my behalf)
[/quote]

Yeah like you haven't said that before ::)

BTW please show me the post where someone accused you directly of attacking players.

Falconfanatic will tell you I'm a passionate Liberty poster, but seriously guys give it up, Liberty won't beat Huffman, Coldspring, Newton and most likely Cleveland this year. I was an idiot to say Standish would replace Fitzwater smoothly, and I take back that statement. Standish is in the same position Fitzwater was in as a sohphomore, he has a good running back and an offense that will help him get some numbers, but he won't have the numbers Fitzwater had as a junior, maybe not even what he had as a sophomore. Standish is a great kid, with a good heart, and a strong mind, in time he will be able to lead this group of young athletes, but as far as this season goes, it's on the shoulders of Jordan Jones and Dennis Antoine, these two guys will determine the Panthers success.

[quote name="bulldawg4life" post="1258606" timestamp="1346559785"]
Great game last night Jasper.. Hope everyone know we called the dogs off. Early in the 3rd qtr also with out our starting running back #22 Middleton..
[/quote]
I was never going to make excuse as Jasper is the better team, but since you guys want to go out of your way to say it could of been worse, could we acknowledge the fact that Liberty's star player Jordan Jones only played 1 quarter before leaving with injury, with 700 rushing and 600 receiving he led Liberty in yards last season, also leading rusher Dennis Antoine (1000 yds last year as a sophomore) was out for the entire game, giving the burden of offense to Zack Fregia who just came off of ACL surgery and was seeing his first live action in over a year.  Jasper wins even with these two guys on the field, but you can quit trying to make yourselfs seem all mighty, Liberty is horrible this season, and you played them without their two best players and the third best was injured, and if you want to glorify yourselfs through this victory then go ahead, but your teams success cannot be determined from this game, your going to have to prove that somewhere else.

[quote name="LP6" post="1259189" timestamp="1346635914"]
[quote author=bulldawg4life link=topic=102354.msg1258606#msg1258606 date=1346559785]
Great game last night Jasper.. Hope everyone know we called the dogs off. Early in the 3rd qtr also with out our starting running back #22 Middleton..
[/quote]
I was never going to make excuse as Jasper is the better team, but since you guys want to go out of your way to say it could of been worse, could we acknowledge the fact that Liberty's star player Jordan Jones only played 1 quarter before leaving with injury, with 700 rushing and 600 receiving he led Liberty in yards last season, also leading rusher Dennis Antoine (1000 yds last year as a sophomore) was out for the entire game, giving the burden of offense to Zack Fregia who just came off of ACL surgery and was seeing his first live action in over a year.  Jasper wins even with these two guys on the field, but you can quit trying to make yourselfs seem all mighty, Liberty is horrible this season, and you played them without their two best players and the third best was injured, and if you want to glorify yourselfs through this victory then go ahead, but your teams success cannot be determined from this game, your going to have to prove that somewhere else.
[/quote]
LP6, You need to come back. If you keep this up all season it will not be nearly as fun on here.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1259207" timestamp="1346637542"]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=102354.msg1259189#msg1259189 date=1346635914]
[quote author=bulldawg4life link=topic=102354.msg1258606#msg1258606 date=1346559785]
[/quote]
[/quote]
LP6, You need to come back. If you keep this up all season it will not be nearly as fun on here.
[/quote]
I'll support my team, but I have to tell it how it is, and it's that simple they aren't very good as a team, however we do have some outstanding athletes that can win games, so I'm not completley counting them out in any one game, but it's going to be hard from what I'm seeing so far. I still believe Jordan Jones is the best athlete in 22-3A and Dennis Antoine is the best running back, but as of now they are both hurt.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin