Jasper at Liberty Game Thread/Jasper wins 49-13!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying they couldn't have. Liberty was outta there after the 2nd, when Jones got hurt. Before then Jasper looked very average. Our qb kept over throwing wrs and a certain receiver keep quitting on his routes not to mention not even trying to catch the ball. But if you wanna go player for player Liberty had more talented players. #1 was pretty good, #2 was good to, #4 was decent, made some nice plays with the help of that massive line but that's where it stops. Before this game it was said that jasper was in a different class blah blah, good luck with the talent TEAMS ya'll have left in front of ya'll. Don't see that workin out to well. Never said ya'll didn't have the better TEAM, my comment came down to athletes. Ya'll won though, celebrate.. knock yourself out. Game is over and so is this thread.

Liberty had most of its team back that made the playoffs last year. I'm surprised this wasn't a better game. The question is whether Jasper has improved that much or if Liberty has fallen off. I guess we'll find out, but I hope the Panthers can come together and have a good year. Go Dawgs!!!

[quote name="Bulldog92" post="1257587" timestamp="1346478321"]
Liberty had most of its team back that made the playoffs last year. I'm surprised this wasn't a better game. The question is whether Jasper has improved that much or if Liberty has fallen off. I guess we'll find out, but I hope the Panthers can come together and have a good year. Go Dawgs!!!
[/quote]

Liberty did not make the playoffs last year.

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1257586" timestamp="1346478276"]
He ran across to take a hand off, and just fell down... Did you see him on crutches? He was walking, then he would move the crutches... FAKING???

Standish looked upset about the pass protection...
[/quote]

Dude your dumb af.. it's a disk in his BACK not his LEGS he can walk fine hurts him to SIT. Unless you know the truth it'd be smart to keep your mouth closed. That's like me questioning Jasper's player with the broke leg because he moved it.. You're sad dude. After the chiropractor he's been ordered to go to at 7 am tomorrow fully diagnoses him I'll be sure to give a report. He was EATING jasper up, if anything him taking that dive should've let you know just how serious it was. If he wanted to fake the injury he would've stayed out when he got hit. The kid tried to gut it out and come back in the game only to realize he couldn't. He should get respect for trying, instead ignorant people like you are hear to make uneducated comments. Sad.

[quote name="Bulldog92" post="1257587" timestamp="1346478321"]
[/quote]

Losing 2400 yds of offense will do that to ya.

[quote name="Bulldog92" post="1257599" timestamp="1346478725"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=102354.msg1257589#msg1257589 date=1346478476]
Liberty did not make the playoffs last year.
[/quote]

You're right. I just went back to DCTF and double-checked it. They were still 7-3, which isn't bad at all.
[/quote]

Especially since they gave cleveland the game in the 4th to miss the playoffs. Some people just love to hate.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder