Hull-Daisetta vs Hardin/Who wins the game and predict the score.

Who comes out on top in the long rivalry between HD and Hardin?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top in the long rivalry between HD and Hardin?

• Hardin Hornets
    • Hull-Daisetta Bobcats

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1252407" timestamp="1346077413"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=102050.msg1252403#msg1252403 date=1346077274]
Kelly... a tapps state finals team..that pretty much lost everything :-) im not taking anything away from them but its just a scrimmage :-)
[/quote]I agree, tell that clown that. lol
[/quote]
Regardless of the outcome I'm just ready for some football

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1252447" timestamp="1346078926"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=102050.msg1252407#msg1252407 date=1346077413]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=102050.msg1252403#msg1252403 date=1346077274]
Kelly... a tapps state finals team..that pretty much lost everything :-) im not taking anything away from them but its just a scrimmage :-)
[/quote]I agree, tell that clown that. lol
[/quote]
Regardless of the outcome I'm just ready for some football
[/quote]Amen!

I haven't seen either team this year, but with HD competing with Katy for the 5A state championship this year and a possible move to the SEC next year, Hardin may have their hands full. Now, in the real world, Hardin is down and rebuilding right now but will have to be way down to loose to HD. Hopefully its a good game on both sides and close.

i haven't seen the bobcats play yet this season, but i've been hearing a lot about the new coach and the change in the attitudes of the players. I went and watched Hardin scrimmage Liberty and Orangefield and they could barely move the ball. The didn't look like much on defense either. I'm not sure if HD will win this game, but they better beat Hardin after what i seen the other night or else it may be another long season.
H-D 28
Hardin 13

[quote name="bushpilot" post="1253025" timestamp="1346127233"]
I haven't seen either team this year, but with HD competing with Katy for the 5A state championship this year and a possible move to the SEC next year, Hardin may have their hands full. Now, in the real world, Hardin is down and rebuilding right now but will have to be way down to loose to HD. Hopefully its a good game on both sides and close.
[/quote]Are you crazy. lol. Way down to lose to HD! Heck, Hardin has been losing to HD for years. lol. Hardin is like 36-7 vs HD all time. COME ON MAN! HD beating Hardin and West Hardin is expected and a way of life.  ;) 8)

[quote name="bushpilot" post="1253146" timestamp="1346165191"]
You know you're right, after reading your post its inspired me to move over to HD, so today I plan to put on a pair of white rubber boots and pull all but one of my teeth and head on over
[/quote]Bring your bruncle with you, since your brother is your uncle. One day you too will be a bruncle.  :D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1253235" timestamp="1346173591"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=102050.msg1253234#msg1253234 date=1346173521]
Hardin 34
Hull-Daisetta 14
[/quote]I just dont see it bud  :o
[/quote]It's just a prediction, we'll have to wait until Friday to see it. ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

How many move-ins did HD need to be competitive?  I hate to say it...but that's how many they got. Combination of that, and the new coaching staff....HD's gonna surprise a few people this season.  They are not as bad as they were last year...not even close.

I've seen Hardin and HD both scrimmage this year so far. Gonna be some surprised people.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1253302" timestamp="1346179002"]
Heard that for the last 5-10 yrs..
[/quote]

I know you have.  Everybody has.. but this is the 1st time I've said it.  I'm not making a prediction because you only have to wait 3 more days after today.  Friday will tell

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1253289" timestamp="1346177772"]
Hardin's results vs OF an Liberty shouldn't be mentioned. HD wouldn't even wanna take the field with either team, scrimmage or not. With that being said, Hardin is terrible. HD is most likely worse.. Hardin in a close one.
[/quote]1A should not have to take the field with them 3A teams.  ::) And trust me, HD could play with Liberty and Orangefield. And yes 3 whole move in's.  :o Mighty Hardin and Liberty! Powerhouses!  ;D

Same thing you said last year, which you base of hanging with the likes of tarkington.. and what did hardin do to you last year? Now, what did Liberty do to them? OF dominated hardin last week, albeit a scrimmage. Stop living in a fantasy land, HD is not good. We actually wanna support the kids, but people like you make it next to impossible with all your un-realisitic fantasized post. Been a long while since HD was even competition for ANYONE. Stop with the 1a excuses, you use it to save face when you fall flat. Btw, if Lib and Hardin played HD caliber teams 10 times a season they def. would be powerhouses, without the possibility of ever taking a loss. Get over it, HD SUCKS and it's been that way for years. Hope ya'll can fix things, but until then... just face reality.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1253322" timestamp="1346180083"]
Same thing you said last year, which you base of hanging with the likes of tarkington.. and what did hardin do to you last year? Now, what did Liberty do to them? OF dominated hardin last week, albeit a scrimmage. Stop living in a fantasy land, HD is not good. We actually wanna support the kids, but people like you make it next to impossible with all your un-realisitic fantasized post. Been a long while since HD was even competition for ANYONE. Stop with the 1a excuses, you use it to save face when you fall flat. Btw, if Lib and Hardin played HD caliber teams 10 times a season they def. would be powerhouses, without the possibility of ever taking a loss. Get over it, HD SUCKS and it's been that way for years. Hope ya'll can fix things, but until then... just face reality.
[/quote]Hey man he is just a fan cheering for his team, just like me and you do on here. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder